Early predictions for 8-AA 2013

That may have been the old cannon, but not now! The right man is finally in place in cannon. Everyone will be shocked. Shocked I say.

What are they putting in the Gatorade coolers down in woodbury.??

Seriously get off of these boards before you make yourself look like more of a fool.

Cannon will do good to beat a j.v squad.!! Sad days in woodbury..for a program that was about to turn the corner..then 3 bad coaching hires..and a 20 game skid later..only noise CC can make is from there 10 person band.!!!

Don't even know who the OC or even what Off we may be running. Don't expect to see a big change but would love to see an Off resembling 03 to 05 seasons. In other words, more I formations and run the ball more down hill than side to side. There are a few job openings for next year. May have a totally new system. SC will be near the top no matter what.

Don't even know who the OC or even what Off we may be running. Don't expect to see a big change but would love to see an Off resembling 03 to 05 seasons. In other words, more I formations and run the ball more down hill than side to side. There are a few job openings for next year. May have a totally new system. SC will be near the top no matter what.

No they won't, shrimp. 4 - 6 at best! :flower:

What are they putting in the Gatorade coolers down in woodbury.??

Seriously get off of these boards before you make yourself look like more of a fool.

Cannon will do good to beat a j.v squad.!! Sad days in woodbury..for a program that was about to turn the corner..then 3 bad coaching hires..and a 20 game skid later..only noise CC can make is from there 10 person band.!!!

You make my point for me, 3 bad coaching hires. But now they have finally hired the guy they should have hired 5 years ago. And get off the band, jack!

Possibly could be 4-6 after what I heard last night. At 4-6 we would still beat both Macon teams.

Turd!

SC will have one of the strongest backfields in recent years: Manning, williams and Gregory. QB will be in question who will play BUT - things have a chance to bring surprises here in SC!!