Liberty @ Covington

fsunoles1623

I am not ready to admit that Trezevant was the best team Covington has faced. I think that Milan is just as good as Trezevant. I will admit that I was worried last Friday in the second half, though. Trezevan was tough and was a worthy opponent.

Based on your post above "white house was easily the biggest team in the trenches weve seen this season" I assume that you are a fan of Liberty Tech.

I really do find it weird that these two teams could play 13 opponents (to this point) and have no common opponent at all. That makes it really hard for me to get a handle on your squad.

Here's the skinny on our team: Covington runs the wing-t and will pass 2 to 5 times per game. Covington's defense is pretty good, giving up less than 10 points per game. The D has also had several spots where the opponent had the ball first and goal and ran 4 plays, then came up empty. They can shut you down.

Tell me what I need to know about Liberty.

Edited by CHARGERFAN

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not ready to admit that Trezevant was the best team Covington has faced. I think that Milan is just as good as Trezevant. I will admit that I was worried last Friday in the second half, though. Trezevan was tough and was a worthy opponent.

Based on your post above "white house was easily the biggest team in the trenches weve seen this season" I assume that you are a fan of Liberty Tech.

I really do find it weird that these two teams could play 13 opponents (to this point) and have no common opponent at all. That makes it really hard for me to get a handle on your squad.

Here's the skinny on our team: Covington runs the wing-t and will pass 2 to 5 times per game. Covington's defense is pretty good, giving up less than 10 points per game. The D has also had several spots where the opponent had the ball first and goal and ran 4 plays, then came up empty. They can shut you down.

Tell me what I need to know about Liberty.

bout to go to lunch friend...but for some humor...and partial fact...if u throw the ball 2-5 times a game...it will end up in liberty hands 2-5 times a game...ill give u more in a bit...

have a great monday ppl

bout to go to lunch friend...but for some humor...and partial fact...if u throw the ball 2-5 times a game...it will end up in liberty hands 2-5 times a game...ill give u more in a bit...

have a great monday ppl

I'd be willing to bet that Covingtons defense has more interceptions than liberty's this year. Once again that is a humorous statement. I can assure you that Liberty won't pick off every pass thrown by Covington.

lol dhstennis...im gonna quote my dad here. "Don't let your mouth write a check your rear end can't cash" Sure hope your boys are all you say they are...If not it could be a long ride home for Liberty. Sure hope Covington players dont read your coacht posts and get scared and not show up friday nite :roflolk:

Edited by purpleandgoldfan

lol dhstennis...im gonna quote my dad here. "Don't let your mouth write a check your rear end can't cash" Sure hope your boys are all you say they are...If not it could be a long ride home for Liberty. Sure hope Covington players dont read your coacht posts and get scared and not show up friday nite :roflolk:

if theyre scrared of what goes on here at coacht they prolly shouldnt be playin football...

its an hour give or take...not that long

what part of anything that i have posted has ever been insulting to covington...ur fandom is a bit testy isnt it

as far as the underlined portion...we wouldnt be playing this week if they werent would we...same as ur team

Just got thru watching the replay of covington and trezevant on the tv. 2nd half didn't look any better the 2nd time around. And as far as your concerned Dhs your entitled to your opinion. I'm a country boy plenty of crows around now that crops are in. You want yours raw or would you like me to microwave it for ya. See ya Friday nite!

Just got thru watching the replay of covington and trezevant on the tv. 2nd half didn't look any better the 2nd time around. And as far as your concerned Dhs your entitled to your opinion. I'm a country boy plenty of crows around now that crops are in. You want yours raw or would you like me to microwave it for ya. See ya Friday nite!

listen p&gfan...im not gona get on here and and act like covington is the be all end all of football...they are a great team...as is everyone else that is going to play this friday...but dont expect me or anyone to be impressed with all this fastest team youll ever see stuff...or the whole something liberty has never seen before junk...acting like youre going to beat us by multiple scores...

it will be one heck of a game friday...i have no doubt about it...if thats an issue for you and your friends here then i dont know what to tell you...if your boys do happen to win the game i can only imagine what the giles co posters are going to have you folks doin doing the week...

our team is fast too...our team is physical as well...our team is well coached...our team enjoys being considered an easy out...youll get to see for yourself friday...

hopefully Covington coaches and fans take the game more seriously than this board...Liberty is much improved since week 4-5 ..im assumimg geling and playing with more discipline ..not quite the animal as Trezevant who I believe took yall lightly regards to 1st half, score, responded in the 2nd half and shut you down..their mistake...dont make the same mistake with Liberty or its one and done..respect them ..represent 13 AA well as you'll have many fans there to root for you

also IMO Fulton takes Giles out

hopefully a well played disciplined injury free game by both..safe travels LT ..

Imo Chargers win a close game and advance to Gold ball game

Edited by DHSFB64