Liberty @ Covington

fsunoles1623

Liberty should bring quite a few fans. A lot of fans traveled to White House the other night. With Covington being a lot closer, there should be a ton of Tech supporters in Covington Friday!

The atmosphere will be even better then with alot fans for yall. I hope y'all fill y'all's side over there Friday!! Edited by UTalum18

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Covington wins this game by 3 TDs. Liberty is in for a real eye opener.

Like I said last week, the Chargers have the game to win it all and it

will be on display Friday night.

Covington 42

Liberty 21. With a late TD on The Chargers 2nd teamers.

Although I do think Covington is the better team..... I think it will be a lower scoring game than that. I'm gonna say 28-14 Covington.

dhstennis ran his mouth saying how Covington would not beat Trezevant, now they have beaten Trezevant and left him with nothing to say. Covington is the better team, but Liberty is not a bad team at all. Im going to give a 28-14 prediction on this one, but I wouldnt be surprised if the game was close or if Covington pulled away a good bit.

dhstennis ran his mouth saying how Covington would not beat Trezevant, now they have beaten Trezevant and left him with nothing to say. Covington is the better team, but Liberty is not a bad team at all. Im going to give a 28-14 prediction on this one, but I wouldnt be surprised if the game was close or if Covington pulled away a good bit.

ran my mouth...saying i think trezevant was the best team in the west was an issue...man ur boys really shut me up...im so hurt that u beat them...i didnt think u could...as i said on the other thread...much respect...dont sit here and act like ive been hating on covington all year...im a huge fan of coach wheeler...hes a great guy and a fantastic coach...

please come on here and tell me that trezevant wasnt the best team covington has seen all year...please

well see how friday night goes...

as far as size matchup and other things...execution is the key...size is not the most important factor...covington wouldnt be 13-0 if they didnt know what they were doing at all positions...i doubt #54s size will hurt him coachkyle...libertys line isnt exactly huge...other than the south side game weve been outsized all year...white house was easily the biggest team in the trenches weve seen this season...they were fantastic...very disciplined