Boyd Buc @ Friendship Christian

reaction

Boyd fans y'all shouldn't have any worries about Friday, according to purplepastry we're SP lite, and y'all handled them easily so just go ahead and start practicing for the state championship

True statement. I agree as well. This time next week FC will be practicing basketball and Boyd will be on to the title game. Great post!

Edited by devilfanatic

Didn't notice yall stopping BZ all that much, yall were blowing yer horn if he was stoped for 5 yard gains. Yall did torch our defense, will give you that but I saw BZ carry 5 of your experienced seniors 5 yards into the endzone. I really wish yall weren't running away to DII next year, but yall have to stay one step ahead of the law I guess.

Oh was that when BZ and the "greatest 2a offense" scored 1 of y'all's 2 big time TD's last night? Your team was a powder puff, we smoked ya and now it's on to BB, we may get beat, but we won't get smoked like y'all did last night, and it could've been worse. Don't let the 49-12 final fool ya

Edited by CommanderMan

Well ... Let me be the first to say it.

Here we go again. :flower:

goal2copy.jpg

TSSAA executive director Bernard Childress is happy to announce that they same officiating crew from last year game will be working friday night game :mrgreen: . Asked about the call last year in Chattanooga Mr. Childress said it was a great call and I have there back 100% B)

• Upvote 1

TSSAA executive director Bernard Childress is happy to announce that they same officiating crew from last year game will be working friday night game :mrgreen: . Asked about the call last year in Chattanooga Mr. Childress said it was a great call and I have there back 100% B)

Jet's first and only World Class Post. :roflolk: +1

Edited by MountainTroll

Woah, woah. I sense some hostility here. Is this a big rivalry or something? Couldn't make it this week boys, lets just say I was swamped, but had details coming from everywhere. I will be making the trip after Thanksgiving though see my BUCS play. I expect a good game from both teams, but after talking to some friends from FCS they say that their OLINE isn't all that special this year and that goes for the defensive side of the ball as well. I think our experienced line will have a good day in the second half like they did last night(from what I have heard). However, I do not think this will be a blow out, just because of how much is at stake here obviously. I think I am beginning to like this rivalry way to much, although it's a little to late with the Commanders going to D2. I will predict something later in the week. Reaction, you making the trip? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Jet's first and only World Class Post. :roflolk: +1

+2

Somebody must have hacked his account.

Woah, woah. I sense some hostility here. Is this a big rivalry or something? Couldn't make it this week boys, lets just say I was swamped, but had details coming from everywhere. I will be making the trip after Thanksgiving though see my BUCS play. I expect a good game from both teams, but after talking to some friends from FCS they say that their OLINE isn't all that special this year and that goes for the defensive side of the ball as well. I think our experienced line will have a good day in the second half like they did last night(from what I have heard). However, I do not think this will be a blow out, just because of how much is at stake here obviously. I think I am beginning to like this rivalry way to much, although it's a little to late with the Commanders going to D2. I will predict something later in the week. Reaction, you making the trip? :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Ill be there. You missed it last night. The visitor bleachers were rockin. Loudest game i have been to in a few years.