Mt. Juliet vs Whitehaven

dannyq

Just curious, how did White Station score 30 points against Whitehaven? I watched the game and it looks like they were the only real competition for your team. I would say win or lose, MJ will be your toughest game this year!

That game went to 3 overtimes. The score was 14-14 at the end of regulation.

Maryville lucky Stockstill and his 2600 yds pass his 700 yds rush and 27 TD is playing with one leg due to ACL otherwise it would be MJ and Seigal

Lol , I only wish I had a Dollar for everytime you've said this ... I hate it for the Kid , but it sounds to me like the Kid is tough and don't like living with Excuses .... makes me like him even more .

Just curious, how did White Station score 30 points against Whitehaven? I watched the game and it looks like they were the only real competition for your team. I would say win or lose, MJ will be your toughest game this year!

To add to what dannyq said, the Whitehaven vs. White Station game is a Rivalry game. Sometime you have to throw records out... Regardless, WE WON.

I'll say it just like this, Unless Mt. Juliet can hi-jack and/or trade players with Ridgeway or White Station, they will lose in the Da Haven tonight... The 38116 welcomes All, but by the 4th quarter when we're dangling those keys on the home side just know that it wasn't personal, it was just business! :thumb:

RESPECT DA HAVEN