Maryville @ Siegel TSSAA 6A Semifinals

Red Rebels

Not to mention, besides Stockstill being out, their number one receiver is playing on a bad leg. I would say Tae is about 70 %. That is what happens when you have to go thru district 7 twice. It is hard enough doing it once. It is a very physical district.

7AAA .... 7th greatest district of all time .... Thank goodness , I thought you guys had forgot about this !! I'm just glad that we still play 2 Hand touch over here in East TN :mrgreen: ....

You like that Plumb69 ?? :popcorneater:

Siegel is much better equipped to handle the loss than Riverdale was last year. They have other weapons and can be an awesome team with just a game manager at QB. I also think their backup QBs have the ability to be more than strictly a game manager. The next biggest question is how any other injuries for Diegel progress this week. Siegel has been through a meat grinder the last few weeks.

Didn't Stockstill miss a game this year and the backups played the whole game?

The matchup I'm really interested in seeing is the Siegel defense against the Maryville offense.

I agree, Siegals D gave up an average of 8 points per game. And yes corn cob that is playing in the SEC. :popcorneater:

whats tthe seating like at siegal?

I was just at Siegel HS yesterday for the first time. My son and I went over to check out the stadium while the girls went inside for a cheer competition. The visitors bleachers are similar to Maryville's and Alcoa's, approximately the same size. The home side stadium is not as large as Maryville's. Pretty open and spacious all around the stadium. Nothing bad or nothing special in appearance. No retrieving PAT's from the neighboring front yards or anything like that :D Good luck to your Rebels. Maryville is the standard of D1 football for TN until someone knocks them off the thrown. Class from top to bottom. :thumb:

Maryville fans should go ahead and make their reservations for Cookeville since they have dominated 6A for years. Siegel needs a Manning at QB to have a chance.

Question, first true road playoff game for Maryville since ___???

Made them Last year! Holiday Inn Express. Great pancake machine!

Not wanting to sound too arrogant, but as a Priority Club member I can cancel the day of just in case I wanna watch the SEC game on TV and My Maryville Rebels at the same time.

But where the VOL’s are at, no need to do anything special again this year.

Edited by FBEmeritus