Pujo, could I convince you to...

CoachLogan74

Awesome! I can't wait to meet you and 91LANDERS! Hopefully the boys will put on a show Friday night, I'm confident they'll come to play. Hopefully I'll be able to find the Cloudland gear and KC Chiefs coat before the game, but I won't leave without meeting ya'll ha its been a long time coming.

If you fellers want to talk to my boys ,were all ears.lol

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome! I can't wait to meet you and 91LANDERS! Hopefully the boys will put on a show Friday night, I'm confident they'll come to play. Hopefully I'll be able to find the Cloudland gear and KC Chiefs coat before the game, but I won't leave without meeting ya'll ha its been a long time coming.

I update the game for coach Ters on my phone. So if you have a smart phone, it will be easy to locate one another

I update the game for coach Ters on my phone. So if you have a smart phone, it will be easy to locate one another

I may be relatively young but I still refuse to get rid of my little old flip phone... I'll be on the field, so if you're there during warmups, I'll spot you then. What I'm picturing as a bright red jacket shouldn't be too difficult to spot. I'll be the Samoan "feller" with a blue top, grey sweatpants, and white visor!

I may be relatively young but I still refuse to get rid of my little old flip phone... I'll be on the field, so if you're there during warmups, I'll spot you then. What I'm picturing as a bright red jacket shouldn't be too difficult to spot. I'll be the Samoan "feller" with a blue top, grey sweatpants, and white visor!

It would be hard to miss the Chiefs Coat. It does take a true fan to sport it though.

I'm with troll, sounds like a siren call, don't let 'em sing to ya or you'll wake up with a headache wearin' a sweatervest :lol::roflol::lol:

A little off topic but it looks like we will be seeing the Oneida boys the next 2 years. I hate the ride but love playing you guys. Glad to have you back on the schedule. We''l be to the reservation on week 1 .