List of Schools that SP tried to schedule

TonyHorton91281

Somebody give Coach Carr from Franklin County a call.

Would love to see a rivalry started between the Pirates and Rebels.

Proximity,Roster size....etc,etc...

I'm sure after getting beat down by Greeneville the last 2yrs they are ready for something closer to home.

Heck,give em both games in Winchester if you have to!

Somebody make this happen!!

Well for all the haters I just got confirmation that Rankin (Alcoa) called today. We tried to schedule but no open weeks for either in common. If anything changes we will be calling Alcoa back. You see we aren't scared of anyone, but we have investment in protecting our kids as much as possible emotionally and physically. Call it how you all wanna, but in the end... NONE of your teams tried to call us before you filled YOUR schedules!!!

2 of our open weeks should be finalized on Monday. I will say this and all you haters can stop hating about us playing weak teams. Looks like one will be Hixson and one will be Grundy (hopefully). Both are higher classificatikn and playoff contenders.

So that leaves us week 0 and 6.

Well for all the haters I just got confirmation that Rankin (Alcoa) called today. We tried to schedule but no open weeks for either in common. If anything changes we will be calling Alcoa back. You see we aren't scared of anyone, but we have investment in protecting our kids as much as possible emotionally and physically. Call it how you all wanna, but in the end... NONE of your teams tried to call us before you filled YOUR schedules!!!

2 of our open weeks should be finalized on Monday. I will say this and all you haters can stop hating about us playing weak teams. Looks like one will be Hixson and one will be Grundy (hopefully). Both are higher classificatikn and playoff contenders.

Piratemike, let me ask you a question. Was that Rankin man going to pay Grider $25,000 dollars like he was last year? If he would do that Grider could play him on a Thursday or a Saturday. You think im joking but im not.

The following teams have refused to play SP with a available open date, will not return phone calls that have been made to schedule South Pittsburg or have already filled their schedule. Im starting a new thread just for the purpose that maybe this could potentially help them. This list was given to me and is 100% accurate. Sorry in advance Roy

The TSSAA needs to get a grip on the playoff seeding process. This problem all stems from their stupid seeding procedure.

Silverdale

Chatt Grace

Copper Basin,

Grundy,

Bledsoe,

Sequoyah.

Chatt Central,

Chatt Christian,

East Ridge,

Cumberland County,

White Co,

Upperman,

Stone Memorial,

Huntland,

Fayetteville,

Cascade,

Moore Co,

Eagleville,

Collinwood,

Wayne Co,

MTCS,

Forrest,

Coffee County,

Oneida,

Rockwood,

Wartburg,

Harriman,

Oliver Springs,

Gatlinburg Pittman,

Howard,

Loretto,

Mt Pleasant,

Nashville Christian,

Ezell Harding,

Columbia Academy,

Franklin Road Academy,

Davidson Academy,

Zion Christian,

Mt Juliet Christian,

Lancaster Christian,

Community,

West Creek,

East Robertson,

Houston Co,

BGA,

Austin East

Tony,

Why would any DII school play them when DI schools do not want to schedule them?

Lol

Truth, Any news on what muffins you Jasper fellers has scheduled? Hopefully the Pirates will get this mess taken care real soon. Old Pirate is shocked SP has such a tough time with feuds. Recon most fellers ain't into ear holing!

Marion needs to put us back on the schedule while we are rebuilding. Or are they chicken of the rebuilding Bucs ?