CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

Thanks to the contributors to this forum, I appreciate it. It's been educational and entertaining at the same time. Definitely adds to the game and my enjoyment of high school football in general.

Once again, I hope it's a great game with both teams playing their best and the best team winning in an injury free game. That's all I ever hope for. Drive safe.

This article is hot off the press! Enjoy: http://m.knoxnews.com/news/2012/nov/29/cak-out-to-prove-in-state-championship-game-it/

Peace!!

Computer trouble at home so I'm at work and I thought I would give this thread one last look before the game. Listen, we all know about last year and what happened. Just like last week, Milan will need to catch some breaks. And also just last last week, I believe the Dawgs will catch them. Milan handled an outstanding CPA team last week. I think Milan holds CAK to under 35 and CAK is stunned late in the game with tipped passes.

Milan 37

CAK 34

GO DAWGS!!!!

I think this may be a good idea for Milan. I know CAKe (had to do it one time LOL!!!) had good success stopping it the second time, but they have not faced Milan yet and that may work in their advantage play wise on 2pt conversions. We have to maximize every opportunity to get points!!!

APB would be so proud. But then again, how did that work out for them? LOL th_animatedsmily-1.gif?t=1284480510

Thanks to the contributors to this forum, I appreciate it. It's been educational and entertaining at the same time. Definitely adds to the game and my enjoyment of high school football in general.

Once again, I hope it's a great game with both teams playing their best and the best team winning in an injury free game. That's all I ever hope for. Drive safe.

This article is hot off the press! Enjoy: http://m.knoxnews.co...onship-game-it/

Peace!!

good read

Yes. If your watching this game tomorrow, this will be the best high school offense you've ever seen.

So you are kidding? Don't forget we sat in the stands last year and watched it all unfold! We did in fact see the best of CAK. As stated several times EVERYTHING just went their way! With that being said ask yourself this: Did you see the best of Milan? Did anything go our way last year? I would be looking for the DAWGS to play their best tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a close game. Yall have had a good year a good season and have protected our Gold Ball well the past year but tomorrow The DAWGS will be coming to take that back.

So you are kidding? Don't forget we sat in the stands last year and watched it all unfold! We did in fact see the best of CAK. As stated several times EVERYTHING just went their way! With that being said ask yourself this: Did you see the best of Milan? Did anything go our way last year? I would be looking for the DAWGS to play their best tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a close game. Yall have had a good year a good season and have protected our Gold Ball well the past year but tomorrow The DAWGS will be coming to take that back.

I believe in our boys that much. I think they have got it going on and they are going to bring it tomorrow. It's a big stage and they'll bring their big game.

I have a plate of crow...well...I actually don't because I don't think I'll need it, but if I need to eat crow over this, I will.

Edited by BRPro