CAK vs. Milan ( This Bradley man vs. this Morris man)

Roy Dillard

The pass D is the weak spot of the team...... but they are improving with 3 interceptions tonight. I hope they can keep that going.

I agree! For some reason, I think this year is Milan's best chance to win it. I'm not sure if it's because Arkel is such a beast out there or if it's because the end of the world is near,lol, but I think you guys have a great chance at knocking off CAK!

First, congrats to Milan. Much respect for your program. I picked CPA in the Big One's Contest but I knew the Dawgs had a reasonable shot. I watched the live feed over a wifi while watching CAK and Betsy. Arkel Coleman will be favored in Vegas to rush for +200 yards this year against us, happy to say that didn't happen last year, but this year it may be a reasonable assumption. Thats the good news for Milan and bad news for CAK. But now, on the other side of that, CAK is just as potent through the air as they were last time. We're basically the same team you saw last year on offense. Its true, we are a bit banged up, but I believe they can muster up enough courage to play through it for one more game. Should be a great matchup.

First, congrats to Milan. Much respect for your program. I picked CPA in the Big One's Contest but I knew the Dawgs had a reasonable shot. I watched the live feed over a wifi while watching CAK and Betsy. Arkel Coleman will be favored in Vegas to rush for +200 yards this year against us, happy to say that didn't happen last year, but this year it may be a reasonable assumption. Thats the good news for Milan and bad news for CAK. But now, on the other side of that, CAK is just as potent through the air as they were last time. We're basically the same team you saw last year on offense. Its true, we are a bit banged up, but I believe they can muster up enough courage to play through it for one more game. Should be a great matchup.

Definitely don't think you guys are short on courage!! Question football dad. I have noticed that you have some of your offensive players play D when it is necessary. Do you thinki that will happen in this game?? Does being "banged up" effect that any in your opinion???

Definitely don't think you guys are short on courage!! Question football dad. I have noticed that you have some of your offensive players play D when it is necessary. Do you thinki that will happen in this game?? Does being "banged up" effect that any in your opinion???

If we want to win it HAS to happen. But being banged up will continue to mean playing "rope a dope" with you guys like we have much of the season. Substituting in offensive players just enough to try to get a couple of stops along the way, but not trying to shut you down. I've described it as a tennis match all season, we are just trying to break your serve a couple of times and hold serve on our side. No style points, just more points than the opponent in the end. We are just as potent as last year offensively but we've been juggling our defense around all season long. Just not enough depth on a 50 something man roster (including freshmen) to overcome injuries, graduation, and trying to platoon. I will be shocked if we see the same scoring discrepancy this year as we did last year. I do believe this will be a high scoring game from both teams.

I have read a lot of posts about East Tn teams and have always wondered why do they call Elizabethton "Betsy"?

CAK survived at Elizabethton tonight.....barely. They are banged up pretty good and the Cyclones pounded them pretty good on the ground, but their air attack is crazy good. In my opinion, the championship game was in Elizabethton tonight and CAK won.

Wow and all I have read the past week is that the Championship Game was last week when CAK played Alcoa.

I have read a lot of posts about East Tn teams and have always wondered why do they call Elizabethton "Betsy"?

I have heard multiple reasons from cows to guns. But I would about say this is the real reason.

“Betsy†the nickname for Elizabeth Maclin Carter for whom Elizabethton was named in 1796