Region 1

Brooksbrothers

Porter over Broyles and Vance over Williams?? I have seen Broyles and Porter wrestle over the summer durring practices and it was a one sided affair in Broyles favor and I'm also not sold with Vance beating Williams at all. I agree with everything except for those two predictions, i just dont see them panning out that way.

You havent seen Vance lately then. Beat a ranked wrester handily at sate duals by pin. Really solid performance and honestly how much mat time has Storm really had this year? Havent seen him wrestle anytime i sat East wrestle.

Well i said i wasnt sold either way on Broyles/Porter. For all this summer work you speak of with Broyles I saw him one time last year and FS/GR State. Both kids are tough and hopefully have a good match. i really have to dog in the fight. I think no matter who wins they probably lose the next match to Palmer.

Hey now Marshall, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I owe you 1 meal for the Scuffle match... But we're double or nothing for the NCAA finals. I'm still sticking with my boy Taylor to pull it out when it matters!

Baller, Marshall, we doing full brackets or just championship? I say we do full brackets. The 3rd/4th place picks could make it interesting.

Yeah I'd have to say Vance was the busiest of the three this summer. I saw all three at some point during the summer but I know that Vance had more practice than the other two. That kid was in JC 3 days/week every week and at every tournament possible. I knew he was going to be a competitive freshman if he ever decided to stop throwing himself to his back and I'm very glad he's starting to figure it out!

• Upvote 1

I know that making weight is as important as the match in this sport, but I feel sympathy for Bones if that is the case, He is a great wrestling representative for this region and everytime I have seen him and talked with him at a tournament or at a practice over the years he has been very pleasent, open, and respectful.

Now on to the other region 1 (SHHS) wrestling. Sam Lane SHHS at 126 big congrats on beating Williams in a tough match great job getting to the semi finals! Hunter Bagley at 170 SHHS - great job getting to the Semis I knew Elliot was not able to beat you, Damman at 120 shhs is looking focused and strong gonna be tough to beat, Other SHHS wrestlers look pretty much as I expected good solid job the wins and the losses were all hard fought, may be peaking as a team! Today is gonna be a real tough test...