Henry County Football 2013

Congrats to Kyler Ainley for signing to play football at Bellhaven in Mississippi!

On another note, I'm suprised that that's all I've heard out of this outgoing senior class. Surely at least a couple more will be picked up by somebody. It would be a travesty if neither Hilliard nor Cowans got a shot somewhere. Those two in particular are down right terrific athletes, and surely one of the more local schools at least could use their services.

Good luck to all of those guys. They've been a part of some great things at HCHS.

I haven't heard anything about Storme or Trey, but I've heard through the grapevine that rising senior Brandon Donaldson is beginning to pick up some good interest as a receiver. I'm not sure if they've offered or not, but apparently Duke has already put out some feelers and invited him to their spring game.

Edited by RedSwarm10

I haven't heard anything about Storme or Trey, but I've heard through the grapevine that rising senior Brandon Donaldson is beginning to pick up some good interest as a receiver. I'm not sure if they've offered or not, but apparently Duke has already put out some feelers and invited him to their spring game.

Good to hear. One of the more physically gifted receivers I can remember at Henry County. He will be a luxury to whoever our new QB is this year. He's the type of player who can win the majority of "jump ball" battles at this level. I'm excited to see how his senior year goes. Another rising senior to keep an eye on is Dennis Tharpe Jr. Both have the potential to be All-State level players.

Edited by MSURacer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...