Henry County Football 2013

I thought we looked good once we settled in. OC's misdirection gave us some trouble early on, but we responded well after those first two series. Offense started sloppy with the penalties, but managed to get things rolling as well. Hard to complain much about a 34-6 showing, but there's still some things to clean up heading into the early part of the season.

Glad the games start for real next week, and I hope Donaldson is okay.

The HC Frosh scrimmaged Milan on Monday. Although I don't know any specifics, I hear that we did very well. I think that Milan only scored once and we scored several times. In spite of the low numbers there is some real quality in that class.

GO BIG RED

Nice to hear. The freshman QB is an impressive player and I'm sure there are some others who stand out as well.

Inman Middle had a very nice game the other night against Camden. 42-22 was the final with two of Camden's scores coming late in the game after IMS had built a 42-8 lead. Looks to be some real promise in that bunch as well.

Edited by MSURacer

Henry County thread on page 3,  things must be tough in Paris,  that soft style of player you are known for must finally be catching up.   LMAO,   No I have not changed names I am still the FASTEST one around.  Where is the game between us this year, hope you have to come to Kenwood for your beat down.  Why is Henry County so non existant on the boards now?