Henry County Football 2013

I didn't stay for the whole thing, but HC was up 44-13 when I left. I came away impressed with what I saw.

The starting O and D seemed to dominate whenever they were on the field. Henderson is an absolute beast. Randolph and Donaldson both looked very impressive. And the starting D made getting first downs a pretty difficult task for Milan, let alone scoring. Kicking game looked very good as well. Things started to even out once the teams mixed things up. Looked like Milan was getting ready to score again as I was walking to my truck, so I'm not sure how it ended.

Only a scrimmage, but a very nice way to start.

I didn't stay for the whole thing, but HC was up 44-13 when I left. I came away impressed with what I saw.

The starting O and D seemed to dominate whenever they were on the field. Henderson is an absolute beast. Randolph and Donaldson both looked very impressive. And the starting D made getting first downs a pretty difficult task for Milan, let alone scoring. Kicking game looked very good as well. Things started to even out once the teams mixed things up. Looked like Milan was getting ready to score again as I was walking to my truck, so I'm not sure how it ended.

Only a scrimmage, but a very nice way to start.

Not a nice way to start if your Milan!!!

Not a nice way to start if your Milan!!!

Milan has some impressive players. I didn't get any of their names, but the RB #4 was very elusive and quick. He busted out with a run that should have been stopped in the back field, broke it to the outside, and scored Milan's first TD on a long run. The QB #9 seemed to have some good wheels as well. Also a WR whose # I can't remember, made a great catch for a score on a long passing play with our DB actually playing some pretty solid defense on him.

I'm sure Milan will be fine come playoff time as always.

No, I like talking about Beech's next game . . . you know, the one where Mr. Hurd sets another rushing record. Fortunately for us, that will be you. This time it will be in front of the home crowd.

We are not Beech's next game. That would be Station Camp, which is being broadcasted by freaking ESPN.

You are totally correct about Hurd setting records against us though. They may have to call the game after the 3rd quarter. Even after getting dominated by Oakland on Friday, I still personally believe you all are superhuman and will not face a test all year. ESPECIALLY not in week 1.

Edited by MSURacer

We are not Beech's next game. That would be Station Camp, which is being broadcasted by freaking ESPN.

You are totally correct about Hurd setting records against us though. They may have to call the game after the 3rd quarter. Even after getting dominated by Oakland on Friday, I still personally believe you all are superhuman and will not face a test all year. ESPECIALLY not in week 1.

Glad you see it my way.

We won 4 TD's to 1 over all. Another very impressive showing for the 1st team defense. I'm not sure they even gave up a first down. 1st team offense looked pretty good but only played for a few series. Long TD run on an end around by Keshun Love and then Randolph hit Donaldson in the endzone for a score. Henderson only carried the ball a few times from what I remember. #6 had some pretty solid runs.

HC is very physical.  Especially on defense.  Offensively, they are solid on the ground.  The passing game has improved, but needs to continue to get better if HC is going to contend for a title.  Based on what I saw tonight, there if great potential for this team.  Almost all of the mistakes made tonight are correctable with practice.