South Pitt vs Hixon (Grider's replacement against this Fitzgerald man)

Roy Dillard

I was reading on another website that Grider is playing that Fitzgerald man the first game next year, so I went ahead and got us a little website started for that game. I went through my Murphy Fair book and was looking at the boys Grider has coming back and that Fitzgerald mans boys that will be back. This Brown boy that is 5'10 185lbs will be a senior and he is a passer. This Weaver boy is a real big boy. He is 6'2 265lbs. This boy is a hole nocker for his runners to run through. My Murphy book also says this Beaty boy is 5'8 150lbs and will be a junior. He got to start at runner as a freshman. I garuntee you if you can start as a freshman you are a real fast runner. Grider has this Lankford boy coming back. This Lankford boy better get his ankle weights on and get faster if he wants to play in the SEC. Grider also has this Elledge boy and this Mosely boy. This Elledge boy needs to get real strong. I saw him get nocked backwards a few times by that Coen boy. Grider also has three boys named Mitchell coming back. Grider has one of these Mitchell boys dad training him instead of Grider. I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big swo, what kind of mess is this? This is Griders next game and I was just making a little website for it. This will be a real hard game. Who is Union County next game? Do you want me to make them a website for their next game?

No thank you Roy. I will make us a website when the appropriate time comes.

No thank you Roy. I will make us a website when the appropriate time comes.

BigSwo,you should let Roy make your website...he has Murphy's book so he can read about your boys coming back,and what they need to do to get better.If Roy gives his synopsis now,your coach can have a long time to make them lift weights and learn to nock bigger holes for your runners to go through.Roy is a smart man,I'm not joking.