Peabody 2013?

bearcat22

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peabody will return about 3 players on each side of the ball. I see them going 7-3. Lose to Milan, Dresden, and Humboldt (only lose to Humboldt because they are returning so many players). Wins against: Gibson Co., Greenfield, McKenzie, UC, Lake Co., Halls, and South Fulton. They will finish 2nd in the district and get a first round home game. By the time the playoffs roll around they may cause some teams some issues athletically. It is a miracle, Gibson Co. may actually win a game this year: Greenfield!

I'm not convinced that Trenton will beat Lake Co.May depend on filling some holes on the line but I look for Lake Co to be better on offense next year.Could depend on the play of the new QB,,Darius Johnson,who will be a sophomore but has talent.Lake Co will feature 3 players on offense that will be as good as anyone in West Tenn in Zay Coleman,the speester receiver and Paul Caldwell who was a bruiser at running back and a junior to be.Also coming back is Raheem Flowers,who I think will be the fastest and best athlete in the district.May see him line up at receiver,running back and maybe even QB.The ball will be in his hands a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...