Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

No sour grapes here. Cant blame a kid for wanting to play more/ different positions etc. I have just heard that he does not meet the criteria. The word is he moved in with brother which is not enough, his family did not move. I am just getting second hand info from around the Bears camp so who knows how accurate it is. But if he is ruled ineligible it would be to bad, not how I would want to go out as a senior. Im sure he will help WB he is a good player. Now if you are wondering why no sour grapes, you should see who is in his place! Kids name is Joe Hayes and he is going to ground the air bears a bit. We do still know how to run the ball we just dont normally have a TB like this one.

Practice starts today good luck to all yall blount countians. See you in a few weeks.

GoBears!!!

No sour grapes here. Cant blame a kid for wanting to play more/ different positions etc. I have just heard that he does not meet the criteria. The word is he moved in with brother which is not enough, his family did not move. I am just getting second hand info from around the Bears camp so who knows how accurate it is. But if he is ruled ineligible it would be to bad, not how I would want to go out as a senior. Im sure he will help WB he is a good player. Now if you are wondering why no sour grapes, you should see who is in his place! Kids name is Joe Hayes and he is going to ground the air bears a bit. We do still know how to run the ball we just dont normally have a TB like this one.

Practice starts today good luck to all yall blount countians. See you in a few weeks.

GoBears!!!If he moved in with brother then yes he will be ineligible.Has to be mother and father.

GoBears!!!

What do you mean you'll see us in a few weeks? We don't play ya'll this year.

TSSAA handbook says parents or guardian....I don't know what is involved as far as getting his brother legal guardianship, or if TSSAA would accept that being that he was not already his guardian before the move. Should be interesting, because that will be a huge blow to the Govs if he can't play.....not only because he is a good player, but also because he has gotten the reps and if he can't play, then someone has to come in on both sides of the ball to replace him that has not gotten the reps in practice.

TSSAA handbook says parents or guardian....I don't know what is involved as far as getting his brother legal guardianship, or if TSSAA would accept that being that he was not already his guardian before the move. Should be interesting, because that will be a huge blow to the Govs if he can't play.....not only because he is a good player, but also because he has gotten the reps and if he can't play, then someone has to come in on both sides of the ball to replace him that has not gotten the reps in practice.

Ok, word is his(Otis) parents have secured a place in WB district and are in process of moving. They also have a lease or lease/purchase agreement on their home in Sevier county. So everybody relax, untwist your panties, and play some football. For gobears89 I have seen JoJo run the ball and he does have some moves. Im sure the concern is more for yall on the defensive side of the ball. Bears never really had problems moving the ball. Go Govs!!!