Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

I've read some questions  on this message board about your senior transfer Peyton Otis and thought ya'll might like an insight from someone that's known him all his life. Peyton's family were our neighbors until they moved to Tennessee after hurricane Katrina and for the first ten years of Peyton's life we saw him every day and watched him grow into the fine young man he is today. Trust me, Ya'll are going to thoroughly enjoy watching him play. When Peyton plays he gives it his all and plays the game the way it should be played. I read a newspaper article after the jamboree that said Peyton did everything during the game but drive the bus. Let me just say that where we come from the desired mode of transportation is not the bus but the streetcar and Peyton exemplifies the famous "Streetcar named Desire".

I've read some questions  on this message board about your senior transfer Peyton Otis and thought ya'll might like an insight from someone that's known him all his life. Peyton's family were our neighbors until they moved to Tennessee after hurricane Katrina and for the first ten years of Peyton's life we saw him every day and watched him grow into the fine young man he is today. Trust me, Ya'll are going to thoroughly enjoy watching him play. When Peyton plays he gives it his all and plays the game the way it should be played. I read a newspaper article after the jamboree that said Peyton did everything during the game but drive the bus. Let me just say that where we come from the desired mode of transportation is not the bus but the streetcar and Peyton exemplifies the famous "Streetcar named Desire".

Peyton seems to be a great kid, and a heck of a football player....didn't know that they moved here though, did they come from Louisiana or Mississippi?

Just outside New Orleans. Slidell La.

Very familiar with the area. I will have to talk to Mr. Otis Friday night....we could exchange some stories.  No wonder Peyton is so tough, heck he is a bayou boy.  Maybe I can get Mr. Otis to boil me some Crawfish, my first cousin sends me some every now and then from Baton Rouge, but not nearly enough.

Edited by jake

I know what you mean 91. Its only Tuesday. I want to see how Coach Ridge has adjusted his defense.  Receivers got behind our DBs at Soddy, Seymour, and Alcoa.

I think you will see some changes and tweaks in the defensive backfield.....luckily, I don't think Loudon will throw it much.