Ridge to William Blount

Hopeful4WB

I want to say it was $4.00 last year.

Unless the TSSAA has changed something in the past few years, schools cannot require someone to pay for parking for an athletic event.  At one time, if a school was going to charge $, you were supposed to let folks know it was a considered a donation and not required.  This may have changed, but I know this is how it was presented several years ago.

On that $$ note, I got a question. Once the big universities are allowed to start legally giving their players some $$, how long will it be before the big high schools start asking to do the same thing? I believe that within the next 5-7 yrs monthly payments will be made to college athletes. Not that I agree with it, but there is way too much money being generated for the NCAA and school to keep it all.

Evidently some high school football programs are also generating pretty good $$ for their successfulness - I hear about full high school stadiums in Texas. Maybe it starts with the most successful private schools?

Unless the TSSAA has changed something in the past few years, schools cannot require someone to pay for parking for an athletic event.  At one time, if a school was going to charge $, you were supposed to let folks know it was a considered a donation and not required.  This may have changed, but I know this is how it was presented several years ago.

You are correct govman!

I just heard some bad news for SCHS and wont go into it but it does give Bearden an advantage. I am still really pulling for SCHS to win as it can help WB in the standings.

I heard the same thing. If what was said was true Bearden will win the game. I just wish it was wb going up to sevier county tommorow night

I just heard some bad news for SCHS and wont go into it but it does give Bearden an advantage. I am still really pulling for SCHS to win as it can help WB in the standings.

I hope SCHS goes on to win the game....kudos to Coach Brewer for caring enough about the kids to teach them a lesson.  

Me too. I would have enjoyed this years blowout. It usually a boring game but given the transfer it would have been fun.

GoBears!!!

I'm not soo sure it would have been a blowout this year. The Govs have the offense to score alot of points and the secondary is the strength of the defense, they defend the deep balls really well. It would have been a shootout more than likely. I really enjoy playing sevier county and I hope ya'll are back on the schedule soon.I know ya'll took us off the schedule because you wanted teams that challenged ya'll, I just think you did it too soon.