Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

^^^A 13 year old girl.^^^ :flower:

Well this 13 yr old girl has never lost to your beloved Tiggers!! Or better yet bulldogs!! Wait...you are not a fan of either the way you tell it. I bet you are a UT fan when they are good, but right now you are probably a Bama fan seeing as how you have no problem being a bandwagon fan! You make such a big deal about SC not making deep runs into the playoff, why do you care? 3A is the toughest class in the state in the playoffs besides 6A. Macon has had one good run in football back in 03 they made it to the semis....congrats first time in school history. SC has done it three times and guess what both teams had the same results a loss!!! So why do you care what SC does? And just state a little info I would be willing to bet you didn't know...MC was dropping SC this year until they got put in the same district. 😉

Well this 13 yr old girl has never lost to your beloved Tiggers!! Or better yet bulldogs!! Wait...you are not a fan of either the way you tell it. I bet you are a UT fan when they are good, but right now you are probably a Bama fan seeing as how you have no problem being a bandwagon fan! You make such a big deal about SC not making deep runs into the playoff, why do you care? 3A is the toughest class in the state in the playoffs besides 6A. Macon has had one good run in football back in 03 they made it to the semis....congrats first time in school history. SC has done it three times and guess what both teams had the same results a loss!!! So why do you care what SC does? And just state a little info I would be willing to bet you didn't know...MC was dropping SC this year until they got put in the same district. ������

My mistake i apologize. ^^^A 8 year old girl.^^^ :flower:

I'm all Macon Tiger, son. And here is something you should know. Carthrage fans shouldn't say anything about other teams dropping anyone. And I've spoke with both AD's and that is false. Great example of a Carthrage fan though, wanting to bash someone over a rumor about a different team that supposedly thought about doing something that the night chickens actually have done. Classic. :flower:

Edited by BasilDuke

Guest Termite

My mistake i apologize. ^^^A 8 year old girl.^^^ :flower:

I'm all Macon Tiger, son. And here is something you should know. Carthrage fans shouldn't say anything about other teams dropping anyone. And I've spoke with both AD's and that is false. Great example of a Carthrage fan though, wanting to bash someone over a rumor about a different team that supposedly thought about doing something that the night chickens actually have done. Classic. :flower:

Well........how can you argue with that??? :roflol: Whatever the he-- you just said. Yea, I'm sure you have Tootie Silcox on speed dial..