Sad day for Smith County

Antwan

A sad day for Smith County indeed! It would be impossible to list all the things that CJM has done for the Smith County football program on this thread, Much less all the lives he has changed, for the better, throughout the Smith County school system. Countless students, teachers and other school employees as well, would gladly tell you how much he has helped everyone he has come across. But this is a football thread and coachT doesn't have enough servers to list all that!!! LMBO

It's obvious from a lot of these derogotory posters that there is more than an abundance of jealousy for what CJM has built at Smith County. The funny thing is, if CJM coached at any of their schools, opportunites he turned down regulary I might add, you'd all be singing his praises as well. Not to mention how much more successfulls all those programs would have been under his watch. But thats life folks, and jealousy breeds contempt.

CJM successes at Smith County speak for them selves. He took an average program and turned them into a contender EVERY year! A

lot of you all forget that SC was ranked #1 in 3a just a short time ago!!!!

I for one wish him only the best and thank him for what he built at SC. A foundation that will allow this next coach to spring board to levels they haven't seen before. This will be a job that attracts TOP CANDIDATES and SC will have the opportunity to pick THE VERY BEST of the bunch. And that opportunity is just another product of what was done in the last 14 years. I can promise you this, CJM isn't going to let what he built go to ruin either, he will have his say in who precedes him and that lets me know that the right man will get the job!!!!

GOOD LUCK IN 13 BIG OWLS WE ARE GONNA SHOCK THE WORLD!!!!!!!!

And like a lot of other Owls fans, I will be paying ALOT more attentions to Cookieville football as well!!!! LMBO

And just for those wondering I'd like to say that TEAM NATIONAL is THE REAL DEAL!!!! Not everybody is smart enough to understand it but those that can know it's WORTH IT!!!!!

Edited by maynordaisesammich
  • Upvote 1

A sad day for Smith County indeed! It would be impossible to list all the things that CJM has done for the Smith County football program on this thread, Much less all the lives he has changed, for the better, throughout the Smith County school system. Countless students, teachers and other school employees as well, would gladly tell you how much he has helped everyone he has come across. But this is a football thread and coachT doesn't have enough servers to list all that!!! LMBO

It's obvious from a lot of these derogotory posters that there is more than an abundance of jealousy for what CJM has built at Smith County. The funny thing is, if CJM coached at any of their schools, opportunites he turned down regulary I might add, you'd all be singing his praises as well. Not to mention how much more successfulls all those programs would have been under his watch. But thats life folks, and jealousy breeds contempt.

CJM successes at Smith County speak for them selves. He took an average program and turned them into a contender EVERY year! A

I for one wish him only the best and thank him for what he built at SC. A foundation that will allow this next coach to spring board to levels they haven't seen before. This will be a job that attracts TOP CANDIDATES and SC will have the opportunity to pick THE VERY BEST of the bunch. And that opportunity is just another product of what was done in the last 14 years. I can promise you this, CJM isn't going to let what he built go to ruin either, he will have his say in who precedes him and that lets me know that the right man will get the job!!!!

And like a lot of other Owls fans, I will be paying ALOT more attentions to Cookieville football as well!!!! LMBO

And just for those wondering I'd like to say that TEAM NATIONAL is THE REAL DEAL!!!! Not everybody is smart enough to understand it but those that can know it's WORTH IT!!!!!

The Goat sez: ^^^ Troll post, imo ^^^

Edited by mancoverage

^jimmy Maynard^ :flower:

Well said.And I agree.

After looking at the schedule he sat you boys up with for next year, I would be hesitant to allow Mr. Maynord to help hire the next coach. It doesnt look like he's got ya'lls best interest at heart if you can read the tea leaves. As far as team national goes, I'd say if you were at the top of the pyramid looking down you would think its a great deal. :mrgreen: I'd say he seen enough of the Smith County fans after that event that took place with the band earlier in the year. He realized he might oughta get out before some of those unrully fans treated him like they did Glover's son. Edited by Mr. Postman1

By the way, will you change your screen name now that Maynord is gone? I'll give you an idea, Creasycrunch. Kind of catchy dont you think? Wreckon Maynord would recomend him for the job?

By the way, will you change your screen name now that Maynord is gone? I'll give you an idea, Creasycrunch. Kind of catchy dont you think? Wreckon Maynord would recomend him for the job?

Creasy is fine he is not the one who cused our kids.

Edited by oldchsman