District 3AAA

DyronNix

Sooooooooooooo.

Halls is at GCA tonight. I heard AC is playing there too. Any idea of the rest of the teams? I know Halls plays Scott Co tonight 5:30.

Halls plays Scott Co.? Man, this will be a blowout. If Moore keeps his son in the game more than two quarters, which I think he will, He could score 50 tonight. Scott is so weak at the guard position it not even funny. This is a game to get some of the second team some reps for all their hard work in practice. Moore should have his average by halftime.

Good point. I agree with the talent assesment. Wallace can coach, he may need to change his offense to fit his talent level tho. Other than that, you're right.

AC stayed with Karns from what I heard...any truth to that? Torres was a big loss for AC, but that's about it...if this team stayed with Karns, they have some talent.

AC stayed with Karns from what I heard...any truth to that? Torres was a big loss for AC, but that's about it...if this team stayed with Karns, they have some talent.

We did stay with them, yes, but we never led and, if I recall correctly, we weren't ever within 8 points except in the first couple of minutes. Did make a nice run somewhat late and we have some talent to be sure. If we had a true point we'd have been in that game no doubt. If a guard or two gets healthy (not sure if Bingham can get back this season though) in January we'll be a lot more competitive. The press is hard for us right now to get around and so turnovers are a problem. Bolster the guard play and we'll compete well with some of the teams in the district.

We did stay with them, yes, but we never led and, if I recall correctly, we weren't ever within 8 points except in the first couple of minutes. Did make a nice run somewhat late and we have some talent to be sure. If we had a true point we'd have been in that game no doubt. If a guard or two gets healthy (not sure if Bingham can get back this season though) in January we'll be a lot more competitive. The press is hard for us right now to get around and so turnovers are a problem. Bolster the guard play and we'll compete well with some of the teams in the district.

Sounds promising! Good Luck..

Karns? EH, not really impressed that much. They have one good player, one average player and thats it. I honestly beleive Halls, Karns, CC, powell, HVA can all finish as high as second place in the district. You just have to win those games ur supposed to, and beat each other up a bit, get on a 3 or 4 game district roll, and wullah, your in 2nd place. So far that formula is working for Powell, its early but theve already beat HVA, CC, and Karns at Karns. But any of those teams mentioned above can beat them, they just need to.