District 3AAA

DyronNix

So, HVA gave Powell all they wanted @ HVA last night. How will Oak Ridge do tonight @ HVA hmmmm

Well, if its close i will be surprised. I know ive said all along HVA should be winning more and they definately have been playing better of late. But, Brown is 6'8" but really plays like a 6'2" post guy, so OR shouldnt have much trouble with him. If its closer than 10, that'll mean Or isnt playing their best ball at the worst time.

Well, if its close i will be surprised. I know ive said all along HVA should be winning more and they definately have been playing better of late. But, Brown is 6'8" but really plays like a 6'2" post guy, so OR shouldnt have much trouble with him. If its closer than 10, that'll mean Or isnt playing their best ball at the worst time.

So, what does that say about Powell? They aren't playing there best? All about matchups i guess. BTW, have you been keeping up with the MS tourney at Clinton Middle? How did Robertsville do? I know Jefferson plays in a bit.

So, what does that say about Powell? They aren't playing there best? All about matchups i guess. BTW, have you been keeping up with the MS tourney at Clinton Middle? How did Robertsville do?

Nvm, i saw the scores over on the middle school board on coacht. Robertsville blew out Horace Maynard by about 30 pts. They play in the title game Thursday against the winner of Jefferson vs Jacksboro i am assuming?

Powell had an 8 point lead at the half vs AC and went four corners to start the the third quarter. Needless to say it was a boring second half. Powell win by 20.

I guess we (Oak Ridge) are gonna have to depend upon Halls to beat Powell. Seems as if Powell isn't playing real great as of late. Could be a good sign for the Ridgers. Maryville coming up Thurs. Seems they haven't been playing well either lately.

Nvm, i saw the scores over on the middle school board on coacht. Robertsville blew out Horace Maynard by about 30 pts. They play in the title game Thursday against the winner of Jefferson vs Jacksboro i am assuming?

Yes its Robertville and Jefferson in the finals. Jacksboro blew another game at the line. They need to work on FT's if they ever want to advance. It was a good game though. As for Halls beating Powell for you? Dont count on it. I watched the game on the net and Moore had like 4 starters benched and CC had 2 benched. Halls brought their starters back midway throught he first and CC in the third. Just was not a fun game to watch. Neither team looks like their playing well right now. Halls has lost 4 of 6 and could lose 3 of next 4. If Halls keeps it under double digits, it'll feel like a win vs. Powell. Although Powell could already be celebrating and its a rivalry game so anything could happen. You need to be rooting for Halls bigtime SS.

Whew, we pulled it out at Maryville tonight. We couldn't throw a ball in the ocean standing on a cruise liner, but with amazing defense and some KEY rebounds at key points in the game we managed to pull it out. Maryville played us just like Powell does, they played that sink it in down low defense and made us shoot from the outside while slowing the game down to a halfcourt game. Seemed Merian had 4 guys on him all night when he would get the ball lol. Great gameplan by Eldridge and Maryville, but our defense was swarmin. We were on them like the proverbial stink on shiiiii....Held Mccall who i think is there best player to single digits. It wasn't pretty, but anytime you go on the road and beat Maryville you have done a great job. That's now 6 in a row vs Maryville for OR. Now if we could just do that in football LOL

and in the latest 4-AAA news.....Lee Humphreys commits to Florida

LOL. Thats funny. I'll talk a little 4aaa bball wtih u. Looks like you guys are coming along at the right time. Maryville isnt playing very well lately, West is certainly better than at beginning of season, and Bearden is a big surprise to me and everyone else i'm sure. You guys will be getting Hardin Valley next year and they should be better than this years team so that'll be a tougher district in the future. The botom of your district is pretty weak tho. Doesnt look better for them next year as WB, Heritage, LC, and Farragut have alot of seniors this year. Wheres your district tourny at this year? 3AAA is at Campbell County this year.