District 3AAA

DyronNix

I got Oak Ridge coming out with the win in this District.

Where's everyone at? Lets hear the reports. Got off work and stopped by OR/CC game at OR. Got there alittle before half and CC was playing them pretty well, 12 at half I think. Then OR jumped out to a 20 point lead and it was over from there. Housley sat starters most of second half and I asked why, and was told they have 4 games this week and this wasnt a game they should go all out. OR looked good to me, Merriam is solid inside. I said it before but Henderson is a really good player. If hes on any other team he's a 20 point a night guy easy.

Heard Clinton beat Ac, and HVA beat Halls again. Lets get the full reports.

Edited by CarolinaCrazy

Halls was ice cold for 3 quarters and had nothing to stop Carter. 2 stupid Ts and Poor shot selection. I guess our motto should be, "win by the sword, die by the sword". Stet had 16 and was the only one in Double digits. On a side note, it was senior night so that was nice for the MRS. and ME. On the road the rest of the week. OR tonight, AC WED, Clinton FRI.

Where's everyone at? Lets hear the reports. Got off work and stopped by OR/CC game at OR. Got there alittle before half and CC was playing them pretty well, 12 at half I think. Then OR jumped out to a 20 point lead and it was over from there. Housley sat starters most of second half and I asked why, and was told they have 4 games this week and this wasnt a game they should go all out. OR looked good to me, Merriam is solid inside. I said it before but Henderson is a really good player. If hes on any other team he's a 20 point a night guy easy.

Heard Clinton beat Ac, and HVA beat Halls again. Lets get the full reports.

Well we sat our starters most of the 3rd and all of the 4th lol cc shot about 50 three pointers. Your bound to make a few. I bet they shot ten 2pt field goals all night.

Well we sat our starters most of the 3rd and all of the 4th lol cc shot about 50 three pointers. Your bound to make a few. I bet they shot ten 2pt field goals all night.

Yea it must be tuff subbibg, 6'8", 6'3, 6'1, and two quick little guards. LOL That group would probably finish 3rd or 4th in our district. LOL. Your right, I only saw 2+ quarters and they did shoot alot of 3's. More than I remeber and ive seen them several times this year. Toress kid still isnt starting for them, but looked alot better than the last couple times I saw him.

Halls was ice cold for 3 quarters and had nothing to stop Carter. 2 stupid Ts and Poor shot selection. I guess our motto should be, "win by the sword, die by the sword". Stet had 16 and was the only one in Double digits. On a side note, it was senior night so that was nice for the MRS. and ME. On the road the rest of the week. OR tonight, AC WED, Clinton FRI.

Wouldnt want to play HVA in the tourney, Im just saying.

Yea it must be tuff subbibg, 6'8", 6'3, 6'1, and two quick little guards. LOL That group would probably finish 3rd or 4th in our district. LOL. Your right, I only saw 2+ quarters and they did shoot alot of 3's. More than I remeber and ive seen them several times this year. Toress kid still isnt starting for them, but looked alot better than the last couple times I saw him.

Yeah, we are blessed to have some good backups, no doubt.

Well I guess I missed a big game @ CC last night. CC beat karns by 3. I heard Sibley played well, had like 28. Missed some ft's down the stretch. Heard they had karns down by 19 and then Sibley went crazy and they had to hang on to win. Wish I could have saw it but I'm gonna watch the replay on the net. Good win for the cougars.

Going to try and catch some of the ac/halls game tonight. Ac needs a win in a bad way. I would love their first win to be vs. halls. If they feed Hayes inside and get anything from Williams or hicks it could be a good game.

Well I guess I missed a big game @ CC last night. CC beat karns by 3. I heard Sibley played well, had like 28. Missed some ft's down the stretch. Heard they had karns down by 19 and then Sibley went crazy and they had to hang on to win. Wish I could have saw it but I'm gonna watch the replay on the net. Good win for the cougars.

Going to try and catch some of the ac/halls game tonight. Ac needs a win in a bad way. I would love their first win to be vs. halls. If they feed Hayes inside and get anything from Williams or hicks it could be a good game.

Where do you watch these games online..?