David Vaughn is best high school player ever in tennessee

Chickhot

Calvin Garrett, Nashville East. Several years in the NBA with the Rockets and Lakers.

Charles Davis, McGavock HS. Chicago Bulls. Maybe three NBA Championships.

James Douglas, Pearl 66

Theadore McClain (sp) Pearl 66

Perry Wallace, Pearl 66

Spencer Richardson, Nashville East

All were great HS players.

Cory Brewer, Portland HS. Two NCAA National Championships at Florida. Scored 25 points just the other night in an NBA game.

Edited by wbbwatcher

Marques Maybin Clarksville Northwest/Louisville. Johnny Lynn Beech/Auburn, Ron Huery Whitehaven/Arkansas were better high school players than David Vaughn. Jeff Arms at Celina was a better high school player than Vaughn. I could keep naming more, chickenhot, but is there really any point? Your post was laughable at best. Tell DV (or yourself) hello.

Marc Gasol?? Really?

Best Center in the NBA. I know people are going to argue with me because Dwight Howard is also in the mention. But Marc scored 27 points in a comeback with for the Grizzlies in Philadelphia last night. Dwight Howard will quit if Los Angeles Lakers were down by 15+ points. Marc have a better jump shot then Dwight. Marc IS the best passer in the NBA by a Center. And Marc is shooting about 90% Free-Throws (leads NBA Centers.) Also Marc was an all-star.

you young fellas need to check out these guys:

Bingo Smith

Willie Biles

Johnny Neumann

Ted Hound Dog McClain

John Gunn

Richard Fuqua

Anthony Roberts

fyi David Vaughn's dad was a more dominate player in HS. Two time state champion at Nashville Cameron

Rich Jones

Charlie Paulk

Bill Cook

any list must include Tony Delk and Penny Hardaway

Best Center in the NBA. I know people are going to argue with me because Dwight Howard is also in the mention. But Marc scored 27 points in a comeback with for the Grizzlies in Philadelphia last night. Dwight Howard will quit if Los Angeles Lakers were down by 15+ points. Marc have a better jump shot then Dwight. Marc IS the best passer in the NBA by a Center. And Marc is shooting about 90% Free-Throws (leads NBA Centers.) Also Marc was an all-star.

Absolutely agree. But the original question was best high school player in TN. And by no means should Marc be in the list.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to mention Mark Murden Bobby Parks, James Burkley and Timothy Burkley out of Middleton. Cameron Crisp, Ashley Champion, Willie Kemp, Wayne Chism out if Bolivar Richard and Reginald from Jackson Northside. Anthony Mason jr.,Trey Person Corey Brewer Man U can go for days Penny Hardaway, Stevie Hammer.

Sylvester Gray, Ronald Jones, Penny Hardaway, Stanley Caldwell, Tony Delk, Cameron Crisp, Terrico White, John Jenkins, M.J. Brown, Joe Jackson, Reginald Bucker, Andre Allen, Jewaun Long, Willie Kemp.

Did anybody mention Marc Gasol??? I believe he is better then David Vaughn.

I also played against David Vaughn in AAU. Played against Penny Hardaway as well.

I can tell you right now Penny was much better than Vaughn. Vaughn was lazy at times.