Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2013

TCstinger

Spin what...i never said it was ok for uFCa to be in with the publics....i've been against it since the 90's...but i can give you lots of reasons we played them...first off they have half as many students as GP...secondly, they are a 20 minute ride up the rode...3rdly, they don't hold summer camps to recruit athlete students like GP...they go to the Little League parks and do there recruiting... :roflolk:

It's more of flipping T$$AA the bird than GP...but ...everyone knows...we....ain't ever liked them Sweatervest Schools 'round here...ever...and believe me...we've played just about all of them...

Let me ask you a question...how much did ya'll pay to get that rule changed? :popcorneater:

p.s. get OldPirate to tell you that story 'bout them circle flies.

Slim, Old Pirate says them circle flies is a right smart! LOPAO........ Edited by OLD PIRATE

Hey guys my name is Glenn. I'm new here. I guess I have a question. How fast are the Trousdale this year! Pretty fast or fast! Usually you guys are at least pretty fast. Marion Warriors think they are fast but I've seen them and they are not even pretty fast. I think you guys will be much faster them this year if you play again. Last year you must've been injured or to full to run fast when you played. Good wishes

From Glenn

Did TC scrimmage Lancaster Christian? If so how did that go?

Lancaster has some athletes...they just line up 5 wide in shotgun and either chuck it deep or QB keeps it and runs...TC had half the team still playing baseball...it was more like LC vs TC JV. Not sure what the final score was...we both scored several times.

C'mon slim how bad did Lancaster win?

by an extra point i think...don't matter, our young ones got some good experience and looked impressive at times...our coaches got to see some new kids play, and move some guys around to see how they are in different positions...our baseball team had a better than average season...kinda hurting spring football...thats how it is when you got 7000 residents in the county...unlike Marion with 30000, do ya'll have any Football guys on the baseball team? How many kids on the Football team?

People think we joke but we struggle to get 10 good athletes per grade here, thats 40 boys and 40 girls divided by all the high school sports teams. Cuts us thin some times. We probably only had 15-20 kids at that scrimmage with 6-7 gone to the region finals baseball game vs uFCa...including last years starting QB, both starting CB...2 starting linemen, 1 linebacker and 1 safety.

Thats the facts, Jack! (Si Robertson)