Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2013

TCstinger

All our team managers were girls, pretty ones too might I add. Why don't you swing by the house, i'll show you my Wall of Fame and we'll throw a couple moonshots back and reminisce.

http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/Slimshady4real/media/6f3229d1-7d9d-4350-8d67-4ef209c3302a_zps1ff866e3.jpg.html?state=replace

Do you think toothless women are pretty slim? That's the only kind iv ever seen in Trousdale county. Wait a minute, I bet y'all recruited your managers too didn't you? That picture you posted was you in PeeWee ball wouldn't it slim?

Just an opinion....we currently have 8 state champions in football in TN, 2 D2 titles and 6 public/private modifier divisions. Why not split it up this way: 1) have a 8 game season with no open dates, play whoever you want to schedule, public, private, home school team, whatever. 2) In week 9, playoffs start, ALL teams make the playoffs no matter the record. 3)Split the playoffs as follows: a) all privates, 3 divisions (there are enough to make this work) B) public open zone, 2 divisions (any public school offering ANY out of zone student for ANY reason goes in this division) and c) public non open zone, 3 divisions. You can reverse the public division number depending on number of schools offering open zone. Since everyone makes the playoffs, it won't matter who you play in the 8 game regular season, in fact, the harder the team, the better you will be prepared for the playoffs. By everyone making the playoffs, all teams will play a minimum of 9 games. To me, this is the most fair way of dividing this up.

Do you think toothless women are pretty slim? That's the only kind iv ever seen in Trousdale county. Wait a minute, I bet y'all recruited your managers too didn't you? That picture you posted was you in PeeWee ball wouldn't it slim?

Absolutely...i like how their lips curl in.

Tell me why it was ok for Friendship to elect to play in the lowest classification instead of playing up or going Divsion 2 for 16 years. Tell me how they are any different from Goodpasture electing to play where they were put by the TSSAA instead of playing up or going D.2 How about it Slim? How are they any different? You will play Friendship but not Goodpasture? Hypocrites.

Go on now Slim. Try to spin this one for Trousdale.

Tell me why it was ok for Friendship to elect to play in the lowest classification instead of playing up or going Divsion 2 for 16 years. Tell me how they are any different from Goodpasture electing to play where they were put by the TSSAA instead of playing up or going D.2 How about it Slim? How are they any different? You will play Friendship but not Goodpasture? Hypocrites.

Go on now Slim. Try to spin this one for Trousdale.

Spin what...i never said it was ok for uFCa to be in with the publics....i've been against it since the 90's...but i can give you lots of reasons we played them...first off they have half as many students as GP...secondly, they are a 20 minute ride up the rode...3rdly, they don't hold summer camps to recruit athlete students like GP...they go to the Little League parks and do there recruiting... :roflolk:

It's more of flipping T$$AA the bird than GP...but ...everyone knows...we....ain't ever liked them Sweatervest Schools 'round here...ever...and believe me...we've played just about all of them...

Let me ask you a question...how much did ya'll pay to get that rule changed? :popcorneater:

p.s. get OldPirate to tell you that story 'bout them circle flies.

Edited by slimshady