Trousdale County Yellow Jackets 2013

TCstinger

Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. Does this Creasy man not get to play who he wants to? Does he have to ask that Satterfield man to approve his schedule. Is this Satterfield man the athletic director like Grider is out his school? I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye and he said Grider didnt have to ask that Griffth man who he could play and who he could not. This is a bunch of mess. That Satterfield man is not the durn coach anymore and he needs to let that Creasy man play who he wants to play. You think im joking but im not.

Let me ask you Trousdale people a question. Does this Creasy man not get to play who he wants to? Does he have to ask that Satterfield man to approve his schedule. Is this Satterfield man the athletic director like Grider is out his school? I was talking to a man at Ronnies red eye and he said Grider didnt have to ask that Griffth man who he could play and who he could not. This is a bunch of mess. That Satterfield man is not the durn coach anymore and he needs to let that Creasy man play who he wants to play. You think im joking but im not.

Roy....We here in Trousdale County are all in the same boat...That Satterfield man is got the balls to step up and be heard and from what i'm being told TC will not be the only team in the district to do this. Maybe T$$AA and GP will get the message....but I doubt it, some people are to ignorant to read the writing.

Hey Roy, is that Moore man going to get to play who he wants? That Grider man is not the durn coach anymore and he needs to let that Moore man play who he wants to play. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by MountainTroll

Hey Roy, is that Moore man going to get to play who he wants? That Grider man is not the durn coach anymore and he needs to let that Moore man play who he wants to play. You think im joking but im not.

If I was that Moore man I would tell Grider to worry about his softball schedule and let him take care of the football schedule. Grider and that Ross man already got us that durn Kentucky team. I garuntee you this Satterfield man needs to let that Creasy man get his own teams to play. You think im joking but im not.

If I was that Moore man I would tell Grider to worry about his softball schedule and let him take care of the football schedule. Grider and that Ross man already got us that durn Kentucky team. I garuntee you this Satterfield man needs to let that Creasy man get his own teams to play. You think im joking but im not.

Guess y'all heard that.. Tell us how you really feel Roy..

Roy, i'm 99.9% sure that durned Creasy man did set our schedule...didn't ya see how much gooder it were? Actually hed been doing it for years, but years past we had 8 games in Region 4A, so we only had 2 open dates, which of course one was Macon County (who we been rivals with for nearly 100 yrs) So really Creasy has only had one game to "get" for a few years now. But now, we only got 5 football teams in District 8, which means 4 District(GP, Gville, H2O, RBS) games and 6 non-district (4A Macon County, 4A Sycamore, DII A uFCa, 5A Gallatin, 4A Dekalb County, and 2A Loretto) ...if you ask me thats some pretty good scheduling.

Edited by slimshady