DISTRICT 12A

12AEAGLEFAN

Your coach needs prayers as well.

Everyone needs prayers, just some more than others. Using God's name in vain is just unacceptable. As far as us trying to "start something", that's funny. From what I have heard some of your school board members were informed of what he said that same night and I do believe the principal received several phone calls regarding this the next day. It's sad that our children have to endure things like this in order to play the sports they love. I just hope both teams can enjoy the rest of their season without anymore of this senseless drama. Edited by WildcatSports

You'll take whatever crap I give you, and like it! You need to try therapy or maybe an anger management class before you blow a cog or let your mouth overload your you-know-what!

Im sure chemtrail was meaning my wagon because he wouldnt say anything bad im sure! Either way im not concerned about me or my wagon being overloaded by him!

Does anyone know how the district tournament will go since Clifton is not going to play? Will the #1 seed be the only team to get a bye or will 1,2 and 3 seeds get a bye ? Not sure how it will go but thinking just the #1 seed.

From what i'm hearing around the pond, there might only be four teams in it. Not sure yet until they come out with it but We'll see.

Does anyone know how the district tournament will go since Clifton is not going to play? Will the #1 seed be the only team to get a bye or will 1,2 and 3 seeds get a bye ? Not sure how it will go but thinking just the #1 seed.

I heard that 4 vs 5 and winner plays 1 with 2 vs 3. That was assuming we had 5 teams with single elimination.

I was hoping the firing of the Rutgers Coach might wake up some of the Coaches and Principals as to Coaches actions and abuses of players (both physical and mental). District 12A has definately had their share in the past few years. Cursing, a filthy mouth, or abuse of any kind should not be tolerated, and the Principal should be the one to stop it.

The biggest problem with the theory of "waking up" is that most of the time, the coach UNBELIEVABLY doesn't even realize, nor believe if told, that he or she has an issue. You mix in success mostly from the level of training and prepping kids have had from youth leagues or other programs, coaches and their superior can ignore, or pretend not to see real problems in abuse or further development of talent. TOO MANY TIMES COACHES BLAME KIDS FOR NO PROGRESS IN SPORTS! Arrogance prevents them from seeing that most of the time the issue lies with the coach and their inability to or lack of desire to coach a kid. Very rarely do you find a kid with the natural ability to be a great athlete, but the majority of kids can be worked and developed. JUST WORKING ISN'T THE ANSWER EITHER! A coach HAS TO DEMAND EXCELLENCE, BUT WHEN YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO CRITIQUE AND "COACH" to better results. You physically or mentally degrade, and most of the time, an kid will fail in high pressure situations, and with most coaches that's where the abuse gets out of control. But they just are too arrogant to understand that most of the time, their actions day to day is what fed the result!

Baseball should be a pressure to perform sport, you won't be as good as you can be if that's not in it, but coaches need to realize that their kids play because they grew up loving the sport. If you make it thru too high school you gotta love it. WHY DO THEY HAVE TO RUIN THE FUN & SPORTSMANSHIP FOR THEIR PLAYERS. Successful programs have high demands from the coaches, but those demands will always be better filled if coaches would just stop a few times during practices or games for a moment and give themselves a quick personal evaluation on how they connect and communicate their wishes.

WOW SORRY BUT THIS IS A HOT BUTTON ISSUE MOST PARENTS FANS & COACHES CAN GET CARRIED AWAY WITH.