New 2013 AAA Boys State Champ

DougS

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might have been the case in years past but Blackmon is the odds on favorite to win the state championship this year and they will. All the gold will be in middle and east tn this year boys so you might as well start the crying now. All west tn has is basketball the middle and east rule the other sports but now we will OWN men's basketball too!

. In the words of the great Shaquille O'Neal. Stop It

While i am sure Blackman is a very good team. The district and region they play in isn't very good, at all. I think they may be a little shellshocked when they start playing really good teams.

I'm sure all these young men play AAU so they won't be seeing anything they haven't seen before so i don't see them being shell shocked at all. I'm just glad that Middle Tn finally has a contender for AAA so i'm riding this horse till the end fella's! :popcorneater:

I'm sure all these young men play AAU so they won't be seeing anything they haven't seen before so i don't see them being shell shocked at all. I'm just glad that Middle Tn finally has a contender for AAA so i'm riding this horse till the end fella's! :popcorneater:

I'll be the first one to say that i hope they win it all, if my team doesn't. I'd rather see them win it than a Memphis team. A lot of those Memphis folk think anyone outside of that area isn't worthy to win it lol...

This might have been the case in years past but Blackmon is the odds on favorite to win the state championship this year and they will. All the gold will be in middle and east tn this year boys so you might as well start the crying now. All west tn has is basketball the middle and east rule the other sports but now we will OWN men's basketball too!

DISAGREE 110%. you have to relize that Memphis is known for basketball. In Memphis, we GRIT N GRIND! physical toughness, getting the 50/50 balls, hustling hard. West Tennessee will sweep the boys State Tournament. I believe that Dyer County, East, Whitehaven, White Station, and Central will have a chance to will the state in AAA. in AA Jackson South Side will win the state. And in A Trinity Christian and Booker T Washington will have a chance to go to the Murphy Center. Anyways, West Tennessee will win the State in all 3 classifications.

MINE AS WELL BRING OUT THE BROOMS!!!