Class A State Tournament

Vandychris

Union city really has overcome a lot this year, as I'm sure many teams have, and this has obviously affected their offense. Lost incoming junior who scored over 1000 points in two years, lost another part time starter who was scoring about 8 points per game for disciplinary reasons, ACL tear to Reaves in Saturday's substate game definitely affecting her since she didn't even play in the second half today, and Reedy was in the hospital Saturday and overnight Tuesday night. They never use any of it as an excuse, and I want to commend the kids on their effort. Our community is very proud of what these kids mean to us, and we are hopeful for just two more wins this year.

They have had a great season. Most including myself thought when they lost fair it was over. They should be very proud of this season. Good luck.

Union City leading Clarkrange 16 to 4 early in the second quarter.People that havent seen UC dont realize that UC has 4 big girls,Hudson,Bynum,Nettles and Skinner that all can move .May not be as noticable at the Boro but watching them in a small gym,can see they move very well.And people dont think UC can shoot,but UC does have an inside outside game.Reedy can shoot pretty good and if Raven Fair is on from outside and with the big girls for UC,gonna be tough to beat.Also like Fair at the top of the key on defense,and only a sophomore.Think big girl Skinner is a sophomore also.

16-10 UC at the half

Edited by mrbigster

There are 2 refs that are clearly biased. Why is this allowed in a game of this magnitude?

Here to watch AA teams so catching 2nd half of Clarkrange and Union City, and yes sir you are correct, very biases refs. These girls have come to far for these refs to act like this.

Union City and Clark Range are two good teams, it may come down to coaching and theres none better than Coach Rogers. I have to pull for a Madison vs Union City championship but I dont think it will happen.

My guess is Clark Range by 10

Jackson County by 15

Jackson County wins in overtime in finals

maybe Coach Suiter is starting to make a STATEment.

Union City is really a year ahead of schedule.