South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Sorry Roy or should I say ________! I don't joke. You need to talk to Griders replacement about a spring scrimmage game. I can get that Ryan man to come scrimmage the Pirates.

I dont no who Griders replacement is going to be. I was down at Foodland this morning and a man told me Grider might get that Tearney man at Richard hardy that used to coach at Whitwell. Grider wants him to coach basketball and football because that Wilson man was going to be the principal. This Tearney man has been trained in basketball by that Webb woman and this Webb woman was trained by Grider. If Grider gets this Tearney man to be his replacement, our boys will not be very good. This Tearney man got fired by Whitwell. Grider better get someone better than this like that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Maybe that Webb woman could coach us in football.

D60, are you joking? I meant Grider trained that Webb woman as a basketball coach, not football. Then Grider fired her and she trained that Tearney man to coach basketball. If that Wilson man is the principal at Griders school, then Grider might get this Tearney man to coach football and basketball. Grider should not do this. Grider tried coaching softball and football and is skipped spring training one year and it cost us a championship. You think im joking but im not.

I dont no who Griders replacement is going to be. I was down at Foodland this morning and a man told me Grider might get that Tearney man at Richard hardy that used to coach at Whitwell. Grider wants him to coach basketball and football because that Wilson man was going to be the principal. This Tearney man has been trained in basketball by that Webb woman and this Webb woman was trained by Grider. If Grider gets this Tearney man to be his replacement, our boys will not be very good. This Tearney man got fired by Whitwell. Grider better get someone better than this like that Rankin man. You think im joking but im not.

I think you have bought some of those "rose colored" glasses in Jasper if you think Rankin is coming to South Pittsburg.