South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

I garuntee you my Murphy book says this Finley man has won 55 games and lost 54. That Rankin man has won 331 games and a bunch of championships. We need somebody like that Rankin man who can win championships. You can keep that Finley man in Cheatum. Grider is a better coach than this Finley man. I bet you Grider will not hire a coach with an almost losing record and never made it past the third round. You think im joking but im not.

I know Coach Finley better than most and I can promise you that TheBrooklynBrawler doesn't speak for him or anyone else in the county. If he applied for the SP job and gets an interview then he'd be thrilled about it. If not then there are certainly some great choices out there who have applied. I would say that howdoitknow2's knowledge of Finley is what you could go by if you want an honest evaluation of the man's overall body of work at CCCHS. His record may have been close to .500 heading into this season but after a 12-1 campaign it's well above the .500 mark now. howdoitknow2's comments about other coaches was dead on. Finley has accomplished things at CCCHS that haven't been accomplished throughout the history of football in that county. The talent pool in that area is "limited at best" and the resources that a coach has at his disposal is also limited. You get very little to no help and very outdated facilities. I would challenge Nick Saban to attempt to win at that place year after year. In my opinion they should name the field after Coach Finley and put up a statue in his honor because what he's done in 11 years has been unrivaled.

Does that make him the best choice for South Pitt? Not exactly! Am I comparing him to Gary Rankin or any other Hall of Fame worthy coach out there? No! Should you read into TheBrooklyBrawler's posts? Heck no!

Coach Finley is a very good football coach and would be a great choice.

Roy,I heard that pegleg man flew down to the jungles of Mexico and posted a video on youtube called jello commercial 2012!

What kind of mess is this?

I am putting my finishing touches on the Temple I'm building out of Fudge Rounds,Red Bulls and Murphy Fair Books..hoping to appease them football Gods!

If you want me to I have a used remote controlled CIA Drone Plane I purchased at a yard sale a few months ago and I can navigate it down to Griders Field and strap you on and bring you to my Secret Underground Facility.Just let me know because time is running out!

I am gonna view that pegleg man's video to see what this mess is all about!

I just wanted everyone down there to know that I have decided to take my name out of the applicant pool for that job. I know a legend such as myself could bring instant success to South Pittsburg, but with as many speaking engagements that I am called to do annually, it would be hard for a legend such as myself to fulfill the duties of head coach. I know sportman is going to be real sad when he hears this news. I am hopeful that a new coach can step in and achieve legend status. I will be glad to come down there some and give the new coach some of my brilliant knowledge of the game and help him achieve legend status sooner rather than later.

I finished my Fudge Round Temple.I am locked away in my Secret Underground Facility.

Roy you better not sneak up here and eat up these Fudge Rounds!

They are for them Mayan Gods!

If they come I hope they enjoy this Temple I built for them,But they better be wearing a coat because it is cold and snowing outside!

It is Dec 21,2012 here...Shhh!!! I hear someone up there!

Roy!! That better not be you,unless you're one of those Mayan Gods..you think I'm joking!!!

Roy,I heard that pegleg man flew down to the jungles of Mexico and posted a video on youtube called jello commercial 2012!

What kind of mess is this?

I am putting my finishing touches on the Temple I'm building out of Fudge Rounds,Red Bulls and Murphy Fair Books..hoping to appease them football Gods!

If you want me to I have a used remote controlled CIA Drone Plane I purchased at a yard sale a few months ago and I can navigate it down to Griders Field and strap you on and bring you to my Secret Underground Facility.Just let me know because time is running out!

I am gonna view that pegleg man's video to see what this mess is all about!

I garuntee you if pegleg is flying illegally across that Mexican border and those Mexicans get ahold of him, we will never hear of pegleg again. Let me ask you a question. Do you think Grider is having pegleg fly down there illegally to Mexico to get us a coach so Grider does not have to pay him much money? I garuntee you Grider is thinking he can get a Mexican to coach our boys and pay him minimum wage. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you if pegleg is flying illegally across that Mexican border and those Mexicans get ahold of him, we will never hear of pegleg again. Let me ask you a question. Do you think Grider is having pegleg fly down there illegally to Mexico to get us a coach so Grider does not have to pay him much money? I garuntee you Grider is thinking he can get a Mexican to coach our boys and pay him minimum wage. This is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not.

:roflol:

I just wanted everyone down there to know that I have decided to take my name out of the applicant pool for that job. I know a legend such as myself could bring instant success to South Pittsburg, but with as many speaking engagements that I am called to do annually, it would be hard for a legend such as myself to fulfill the duties of head coach. I know sportman is going to be real sad when he hears this news. I am hopeful that a new coach can step in and achieve legend status. I will be glad to come down there some and give the new coach some of my brilliant knowledge of the game and help him achieve legend status sooner rather than later.

Later

68-55......you think I'm joking but I'm not! If you can't get a record correct then you shouldn't throw out numbers! Also, it's not "Cheatum" last time I checked.

Also, he went just as far as Rankin has gone each of the last 2 years with half of the talent! I would love to see Rankin coach at a rural area county school like that. Oh wait he did! He coached at Smith County and never went beyond the quarterfinal round of the playoffs. Put that in your pipe and smoke it son!

Also, learn how to spell "Cheatham" before you are critical of a man's coaching.

Actually Rankin went to the semi's at Smith County, and your telling someone to get their facts straight.

I garuntee you my Murphy book says this Finley man has won 55 games and lost 54. That Rankin man has won 331 games and a bunch of championships. We need somebody like that Rankin man who can win championships. You can keep that Finley man in Cheatum. Grider is a better coach than this Finley man. I bet you Grider will not hire a coach with an almost losing record and never made it past the third round. You think im joking but im not.

not to be on his side roy but you have to remember that book is made in the off season ....it does not include CHEATAMS wins this past year..... And i agree even if he is 68-55 that's till not a good record.....

68-55......you think I'm joking but I'm not! If you can't get a record correct then you shouldn't throw out numbers! Also, it's not "Cheatum" last time I checked.

Also, he went just as far as Rankin has gone each of the last 2 years with half of the talent! I would love to see Rankin coach at a rural area county school like that. Oh wait he did! He coached at Smith County and never went beyond the quarterfinal round of the playoffs. Put that in your pipe and smoke it son!

Also, learn how to spell "Cheatham" before you are critical of a man's coaching.

Ohhh crap a good coach can make something out of nothing .....dont start with that crap Polk has the lowest tallent pool of all and DD record is like 103-48 or something close to that