South Pittsburg Football 2013

GCPioneer

Roy I coudnt prouder of you fellers making thie hire..let me ask you a question..are you still getting most of your info from that man at Foodland or that man at Ronnies ??

Im glad Grider finally hired a coach that has won more than 1 championship in a row. I dont no what he was thinking with that Ross man. He had never even won a game as a coach, much less a championship. This Moore man has won 5 championships and two in a row. You think im joking but im not.

Good to see S.P. keep it in the family .. Not many schools do that.

Couldn't help but to notice that he was at BGA. I am guessing S.P. needed somebody who knows how to recruit to help against the "BIG MAC ATTACK" sorry.. couldn't resist lol

best of luck

That Bill man said on that Marion website that Starky man that used to coach for Grider is coaching for that McCurry man now. This Starky man knows all of our secrets and he is going to tell that McCurry man. This is a bunch of mess. Did that McCurry man and purplegrad pay this Starky man off to do this mess? Like I said on that Marion website, Grider needs to take that Starky mans picture out of the hall of fame in Griders gym and put it in the hall of shame. You think im joking but im not.

He may have Grider's secretes, but he doesn't have Tim Moore's secretes. Starky never ran the side-saddel sangle waing like that Moore man and Heath Grider man did.