Top 23 Games for Week 0: Webb at Maryville

Vols12345678

The Rebels have yet to lose to a squad from Knoxville since being moved up to 6A. I seriously doubt that even with TK and company that Webb will change that undefeated streak against Knoxville schools that the Rebels have going.  

thats good.....it only gets challenging during the playoffs.....otherwise a cakewalk thru  Knoxville....

I think this game will be the best game of the year. Webb's speed on the turf is going to be a sight to see. I just don't think the game will be as high scoring as some people are saying. It is still the first game of the year and defenses tend to have the upper hand at the beginning of the year. With that being said, the Webb offense has multiple weapons and it is going to be fun to watch the chess match of Meske and Quarles. These two coaching staffs are two of the top staffs in the state. This will be a dandy high school football game. Webb's 40 players against Maryville's 90

I think this game will be the best game of the year. Webb's speed on the turf is going to be a sight to see. I just don't think the game will be as high scoring as some people are saying. It is still the first game of the year and defenses tend to have the upper hand at the beginning of the year. With that being said, the Webb offense has multiple weapons and it is going to be fun to watch the chess match of Meske and Quarles. These two coaching staffs are two of the top staffs in the state. This will be a dandy high school football game. Webb's 40 players against Maryville's 90

wow-hope murvil can keep up wit that speed!!

I'm counting on it to be a good game despite any magical dial Coach G can turn past the 11 he currently has playing.

this-is-spinal-tap-o.gif

Where is CountryReb????  Saw him at the Jamboree Friday night and he high hatted me.....he has gotten a little uppity since he joined the Mafia.....I almost didn't recognize him with the new haircut and the goatee, and lookind at those guns, he must have started lifting weights with Pancakes.  Tell him I can't help my boy wasn't good enough for Stars to recruit, but he can still speak. 

Where is CountryReb???? Saw him at the Jamboree Friday night and he high hatted me.....he has gotten a little uppity since he joined the Mafia.....I almost didn't recognize him with the new haircut and the goatee, and lookind at those guns, he must have started lifting weights with Pancakes. Tell him I can't help my boy wasn't good enough for Stars to recruit, but he can still speak.

Sorry about that Jake, I didn't see ya. Thanks for noticing the guns, I shortened my sideburns to show them off.