1000 yards

23sMom

I have to disagree...Crockett Co.'s backfield has to be among the top in the state. Artis Pitts, who should be 3A Mr. Football with over 1,200 yards and Earnest Williams who will eclipse the 1,000 tard mark tonight have to be considered one of the toughest backfields to defend in the state of Tennessee. Every game we have played this year one of the two would make a lot of noise, and the other is never far behind.

Posted by fatman70:

I think this is the best backfeild in east west or middle TN they have a man to run the ball in any situation and I think no one can out do them. I also think that they will make it back to state sooner or later hopefully this year.

GO LANDERS! ;)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They both have great backfields but Maryville may have the best one.It is debatable though. Carl Stewart is a 1000 yd rusher.Chris McCord will be a 1000 yd rusher before the season is over despite missing a game.Antonio Byner is a very good back who would start for 95% of the other teams in the state.

If TJ Brock had been here it wouldn't have debatable. Maryville would have had by far the best backfield.

Guest region4fan

Congratulations to carlos Crawford for getting his 1000 yards on Fri Nite. In fact he needed about 80 and got 171. Great job O line for your blocking and super job Carlos! He is a junior!Our fullback, Roper did super too. Roper is just a soph.WAY TO GO BOYS!!!