Class A State Tournament

olerockyrebel

Congrats to FCS on a well deserved championship. Would have liked to have seen Silverdale's #1 or #2 pitcher against FCS, but they had to burn both of them to get past Riverview. May not have ended any different, but may have been tighter at the end.

FCS's pitcher was very tough. The most dominant I saw all week. The team played solidly around him too. FCS is a great team & got a well deserved championship!

Look more like a Division 2 championship game to me...my congratulations go to all the public schools that made state this season. :popcorneater:

I declare DCR Class A champions for 2013....Congrats to DCR on ya'lls 4th or 5th in a row or whatever it is.

Wow, it appears that once again the cool May air has caused the fumes from the numerous local meth labs to weave it's way through the cracks in the busted windows of your humble abode. Tweak on you fun loving gansta wannabe.

• Upvote 1

'slimshady'

Look more like a Division 2 championship game to me...my congratulations go to all the public schools that made state this season. :popcorneater:

I declare DCR Class A champions for 2013....Congrats to DCR on ya'lls 4th or 5th in a row or whatever it is.

----------------------------------------------------------

Slim, I agree...

• Upvote 1

Wow, it appears that once again the cool May air has caused the fumes from the numerous local meth labs to weave it's way through the cracks in the busted windows of your humble abode. Tweak on you fun loving gansta wannabe.

Wow, it appears that once again everywhere Slim goes, theres DHC sniffing his rear...trying to "proof" me i reckon...what a following.

Wow, it appears that once again everywhere Slim goes, theres DHC sniffing his rear...trying to "proof" me i reckon...what a following.

I agree with you 100%. Again, Doyle, the moonshiner, trying to sound intelligent. LOL... Grammer cop... Logically, why would a private school want to compete with the publics? i guess it strokes there ego.... FCS will have a great time with the West Tn. privates. LOL.... TSSAA needs to evaluate the rules (privates vs. publics) in all sports. They are the true culprits.

I agree with you 100%. Again, Doyle, the moonshiner, trying to sound intelligent. LOL... Grammer cop... Logically, why would a private school want to compete with the publics? i guess it strokes there ego.... FCS will have a great time with the West Tn. privates. LOL.... TSSAA needs to evaluate the rules (privates vs. publics) in all sports. They are the true culprits.

They did...problem is that most of the board members are flakes...like that Layne guy from Squatchie County...he voted OPPOSITE what the majority of schools in his region wanted....another problem is that AAA doesn't have this problem so they always vote to keep the privates DOWN in lower classification...

If TSSAA would send a voting ballot to each member school in A and AA only, they would be voted out by a 2-1 margin...book it.

Congrats to FCS on a well deserved championship. Would have liked to have seen Silverdale's #1 or #2 pitcher against FCS, but they had to burn both of them to get past Riverview. May not have ended any different, but may have been tighter at the end.

FCS's pitcher was very tough. The most dominant I saw all week. The team played solidly around him too. FCS is a great team & got a well deserved championship!

You don't follow high school baseball much huh...lol

Edited by Pantherfan66