Gordonsville 2013

croz6110

who do prdict beats GHS?

Goodpasture and TC. Smith County is the tossup game. I've not heard good things from the other side of the river. Not taking a shot at Carthage at all it's just what I heard. I could be dead wrong. But we could suffer losses from Westmoreland or Upperman if the boys dont show up ready to play. But I seriously doubt that will happen with those two opponents.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like you will get to see him one more time as the boys will travel to Smithville for a scrimmage later in the fall. I wonder if the inexpiernced o-line will allow him to be as effective as last year. I believe I could have ran through some of those holes our two tackles made. On the other hand the play of the year for G-Ville last year was a run against Friendship where he broke 8 tackles. Maybe he doesn't need the blocking. But it is a team game.... and we have a QB that can actually throw the ball really well this year so the sky is the limit for this team. They can be as good as they want. I say 7-3 or 8-2

Believe me tiger against the schedule you all have he will need the big nastys!