Gordonsville 2013

croz6110

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gordonsville has a new assistant coach, not a coordinator, from Whitwell. I think he's originally from Watertown. At least that's the story I got.

It's Justin Hailey or Halley. Not sure which. He was the Defensive Coordinator at Whitwell. He graduated from Watertown I believe in the 90's. Someone told me he once coached at South Pittsburg but someone else will have to confirm that

It's Justin Hailey or Halley. Not sure which. He was the Defensive Coordinator at Whitwell. He graduated from Watertown I believe in the 90's. Someone told me he once coached at South Pittsburg but someone else will have to confirm that

I have been around awhile. I have never heard of him. I don't think he ever coached at SP.

I think the first game verse Upperman will set the season for both teams. UHS has 21 setiors and nearly every starter back. Who ever comes out with the victory will strong. I cant wait to see the Carson kid play.

http://www.myissinc.com:8080/WNWSmfs/servlet/articlemfsviewer?1,1,Home,148

Even losing as much as Gordy did I don't think Upperman will hang with them.UHS had four wins last yr those teams combined only had 7 wins total.That would be a huge turn around.

I think the first game verse Upperman will set the season for both teams. UHS has 21 setiors and nearly every starter back. Who ever comes out with the victory will strong. I cant wait to see the Carson kid play.

http://www.myissinc.com:8080/WNWSmfs/servlet/articlemfsviewer?1,1,Home,148

Ive senn the Jo Byrns spring scrimmage film and the backs for Gordonsville are going to be just fine.... The lineman on the other hand. They need a fire lit under them. But don't hype up Cason. Some close to the program have questioned his work ethic this offseason and summer. However, I have looked at Upperman and they have some great looking lineman but they try to run a spread no huddle which doesn't suit them. I still think Gordonsville is gonna pull it out. But as Lee Corso says "closer than the experts think"