Gordonsville 2013

croz6110

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even losing as much as Gordy did I don't think Upperman will hang with them.UHS had four wins last yr those teams combined only had 7 wins total.That would be a huge turn around.

Upperman is going to be VERY strong this year...Read they pounded 6A Cookeville into the ground during a recent scrimmage. I think Upperman may be poised for a big year.

During a passing scrimmage? No offense, but those don't tell much. Upperman will never be "Very Strong"

Well I wouldn't say never...when I was in high school they were one game from the state finals one year. But you know everything so I won't even try to have a opinion.

Well I wouldn't say never...when I was in high school they were one game from the state finals one year. But you know everything so I won't even try to have a opinion.

Ok so maybe not "ever" but Upperman isn't going to be a contender anymore. That's my opinion. I never said I know everything. Lets just see how it all turns out for them.

Well seems to me I remember not to long ago FCS was a joke give me win in football. Now look at them. SCHS was horrible 94-2000, So was GHS. Now trousdale I in a slump. So who are you to say Upperman will never be good? They got a fairly new school that's being expanded and more new facilities for port. That county is growing westward. I think the opposite will happen to them than you think.

Well seems to me I remember not to long ago FCS was a joke give me win in football. Now look at them. SCHS was horrible 94-2000, So was GHS. Now trousdale I in a slump. So who are you to say Upperman will never be good? They got a fairly new school that's being expanded and more new facilities for port. That county is growing westward. I think the opposite will happen to them than you think.

So are you saying Upperman is in a 20 yr slump?Trousdale will be back very soon,GHS just won it all.I agree with the Ambassador just let it pan out UHS will not be factor anytime soon.