Single A Teams

Kassidy Allen So. Is without a doubt SEC potential. I have heard that Coach Brown even says that, and he knows talent. The PG Flynn is a big loss, but from the games I have seen so far, JC will be tough. As far as Clarkrange...they have beat us once since 2009. Maybe they are better than JC this year but I don't know about that.

Kassidy Allen So. Is without a doubt SEC potential. I have heard that Coach Brown even says that, and he knows talent. The PG Flynn is a big loss, but from the games I have seen so far, JC will be tough. As far as Clarkrange...they have beat us once since 2009. Maybe they are better than JC this year but I don't know about that.

Allen plays what position again, I guess Clarkrange fans should be doing all of the barking and not Jackson Co. Losing a point guard that is able to handle ball pressure like she did last year is invaluable and I think yall will realize that as the season progress and you stop playing middle school teams during christmas break. Your biggest loss was the big girl inside, she allowed for alot of mistakes defensively and her sizes covered it up.

Allen plays what position again, I guess Clarkrange fans should be doing all of the barking and not Jackson Co. Losing a point guard that is able to handle ball pressure like she did last year is invaluable and I think yall will realize that as the season progress and you stop playing middle school teams during christmas break. Your biggest loss was the big girl inside, she allowed for alot of mistakes defensively and her sizes covered it up.

No one is barking except you as usual. Has UC ever beaten Jackson County? Doug, Kassidy Allen has SEC potential and is a very tough match up. She is long and athletic and can score and more importantly defend! You people from UC say the same things every year and after you get beat we don't hear anything from you until the following year when you start this stuff all over again. Until Union City comes within 10 points of Jackson County don't say anything, all you do is look like a fool when the tournament rolls around and we blow you out AGAIN.....

Well i am wondering who else on Jackson County will be there to display this SEC talent other than Miss Jaycee Coe. From what I have read the point guard from last year went down for the year and unless Miss Coe is going to break the press, run the offense and shoot it I dont understand what you are talking about. You seem to leave out a very important person for last years team that gave Union City more problems than Miss Coe did, your center graduated and she was the biggest problem we faced. We couldnt go inside and scored because she was a defensive stopper. Unless yall plan to suit her up again this year I can see the game going a bit different. I also read that Clarkrange was going to be the better of the two teams. One last thing, just becuse two teams from 7A make it to the boro doesent mean we have to beat both of them if we make all make it to the boro there will be 5 other teams that have to play and they could have something  to say about who plays who.

If i remember correctly you were the one that was calling Makenzie Hensley names last year

If i remember correctly you were the one that was calling Makenzie Hensley names last year

That never happened, I never once called any player a  name other than their given name. As far as us UC folks having to shut up and wait until we get with in 10 pts, its a good thing you dont get to make those decisions. Here we go agin with all the thalk about how well your players defend. I want to see it with the big girl from last year. Im sure UC's big girls will love playing against what ever Jackson Co has to offer after playing against Hensley for two straight State Tourneys. One thing I know is UC has played through the injury bug and it is a struggle every night. You lost a starting point guard and you seem to act like its no big deal. I guess thats how it is when you have a full stable of SEC type players right?

I saw UC play Saturday against Millington. The game was a blowout as Millington isn't too good. UC has a very good team, no doubt about it. I like Hudson, Nettles and Fair, but after that there's a bit of drop off in talent. When Amber gets back, there is no reason why they aren't the best Single A team in the state. For Union City's sake, I hope they don't run everything through Amber once she is back. The other players are definitely capable of holding their own. With that being said, I still say Gibson is capable of playing with and beating UC, it'll just have to be a very well played game on our part and hitting shots. We are not getting any better beating up on these teams that we have been playing. I'm ready for a Greenfield or UC matchup....

That never happened, I never once called any player a  name other than their given name. As far as us UC folks having to shut up and wait until we get with in 10 pts, its a good thing you dont get to make those decisions. Here we go agin with all the thalk about how well your players defend. I want to see it with the big girl from last year. Im sure UC's big girls will love playing against what ever Jackson Co has to offer after playing against Hensley for two straight State Tourneys. One thing I know is UC has played through the injury bug and it is a struggle every night. You lost a starting point guard and you seem to act like its no big deal. I guess thats how it is when you have a full stable of SEC type players right?

Never said that, but we do have one player that has signed with a top SEC team but so what that doesn't necessarily equate to wins on the floor. What matters is what happens on the floor when you get to the dance and so far you have yet to come within double digits of Jackson County. Every year all year long you people from UC get on here and blow up the boards about how good you are and i get that. You are proud of your teams and there is nothing wrong with that, i applaud you for supporting your community. Lets keep this thread friendly and informative ok? I apologize if i offended you or anyone else that was not my intent.

I hope UC and JC can settle it on the court again. Everyone says we are not as good just about every year. That is fine with me. Now devilfanatic will tell ya what he thinks, and I love that about him. He makes things interesting on here. Yet never puts down an individual player.

I was there. Wasn't that close. Gc pulled out to 20 pt lead early in the 2nd qtr and really coasted. It's was a 26-28 pt game end of 3rd. The 5 starters for gc scored 15, 15, 14, 14 & 9. Lake county had one girls that could fill it up and scored all night. She's tough. They are a scrappy team. I'm interested to see what bigster has to say as well.