2013 Preseason Coaches Poll- 5A

MSURacer

No, I was disagreeing with our road being tougher. We had close games last year because we got scored on easily in some games. It won't be the same this year. Our defense looks as solid as our offense.

Proud to be in 5a.......Proud of the Vol signee Hurd and others to come....lets play ball and see what happens :ugeek: .......its a new season underway...........

I saw Hurd make one good play on defense against Maybin in the playoffs. I saw him make too many to count on offense against every team he played against. He is better on offense. Just my observation. Beech is definitely #1 and will be hard to stop this year.

No, I was disagreeing with our road being tougher. We had close games last year because we got scored on easily in some games. It won't be the same this year. Our defense looks as solid as our offense.

You may be correct, but I expect Beech to have a few more close/tough games this year. Repeating is hard to do, repeating in as dominating of fashion as you did last year is even harder.

• Upvote 1

Gallatin will end Rhe season for Beech and HC, and meet Columbia in Cookeville.... Book it

Their sophomores and juniors won zero and 1 game as freshman in the last 2 years and the varsity won how many last year and you have them going to Cookeville? Redsman has mentioned this before but never mentions any specifics (players etc.). Redsman, real quick name 5 players on this years team.

Their sophomores and juniors won zero and 1 game as freshman in the last 2 years and the varsity won how many last year and you have them going to Cookeville? Redsman has mentioned this before but never mentions any specifics (players etc.). Redsman, real quick name 5 players on this years team.

Just bored and trying to start commotion i'm guessin'. No way in he&% will any of what he said happen.

Relax folks, just stirring the pot. Beech and HC should battle for the gold ball against Columbia... But Im pulling for some if my former students like QB Clay Carnes, RB Jordan Harper, S/WR Cory Coggins, DT Nico Mayes to name a few...

I do think GHS' run comes in 2015-2016