Lake County 2013

Big back from LC is a load!!! Hard for the small TCA boys to bring down!

LC QB just scored on a broken play. Scrimmage over. Doesn't appear that TCA or LC had any injuries which is great because both teams only have about 28 players. SS unfortunately had a player hurt that had to be taken out by ambulance. Do not know his situation. We pray he is ok. 3 really solid teams!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC QB just scored on a broken play. Scrimmage over. Doesn't appear that TCA or LC had any injuries which is great because both teams only have about 28 players. SS unfortunately had a player hurt that had to be taken out by ambulance. Do not know his situation. We pray he is ok. 3 really solid teams!

Good coverage......I like the big back. Been a tough back even when were playing against him in youth league ball.

LC just scored on TCA. Real good scrimmage thus far. LC has some nice big linemen for 1A school. LC will be just fine this year. Coaching staff seems to be doing a great job with team.

Thanks Intense.Just hoping LC is competitive.Was worried about the line as I think they are young.Was really worried about the defense.Surprised about the LC secondary.I thought most were back from last year.Dont know if they have Flowers in the secondary or not.Flowers probably played quarterback and should be Lake Co' fastest player.Zay Coleman would really have helped this year with the speed had he decided to play but looks like he is sticking with basketball.Not sure about darius Johnson's status if he will be able to play.Should split time at quarterback but has had knee surgery.So maybe he'll help later in the season.Maybe LC will get better as the season continues with the new coach.Just hope the defense is better than the past 4 or 5 sesons probably giving up close to 30 points a game,give o r take.Good luck to you guys this year.Thanks for the info.

Edited by mrbigster

Just really saw about the quarterback scoring on a broken play.I'm assuming that was probably Flowers.Played receiver last year but want to get the ball to him more.Probably going to be a lot of that with him at quarterback.With him getting rushed and then taking off

Just really saw about the quarterback scoring on a broken play.I'm assuming that was probably Flowers.Played receiver last year but want to get the ball to him more.Probably going to be a lot of that with him at quarterback.With him getting rushed and then taking off

Yes, QB is very athletic and fast. No doubt Coleman would make a huge difference. I'm not real sure about your OL because our DL is young and inexperienced but I am sure that your DL is for real. Main problem for both teams is depth with only 26 to 30 players. I would think LC will be real competitive in their district. We run the spread offense and run it real well. It was nice to see another team running the spread because we never see it. We got burned a couple of times by your spread. That was good work for our young defense. We wish LC the best this season.

Edited by TCAIntense

Thanks for the updates TCAIntense...

Yes, QB is very athletic and fast. No doubt Coleman would make a huge difference. I'm not real sure about your OL because our DL is young and inexperienced but I am sure that your DL is for real. Main problem for both teams is depth with only 26 to 30 players. I would think LC will be real competitive in their district. We run the spread offense and run it real well. It was nice to see another team running the spread because we never see it. We got burned a couple of times by your spread. That was good work for our young defense. We wish LC the best this season.

Hope the defensive line is better.Four of the first 5 games are going to be tough.Union City,McKenzie,Trenton and West Carrol. Then Halls and Humboldt.lFrom many of the posts,Humboldt and Union city are loaded.Many have Trenton as the top 2A team in their district and an improved Rebels team from what I am reading.Lake Co could be a better team than last year but have their hands full

Edited by mrbigster