Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

I'd take being a TARHEEL over being a sorry volunteer anyday.Why dont you have to pay for a prostitute in tennERsee??..Cause there all

VOLUNTEERS!!! :roflol::roflolk: ,hahahahahaha

Hey iamchumpman, looks like its going to be a long year for you. Your not making any friends talking crap about the Big Orange here and we know you don't know squat about football because your a Tarheel so just stick to what you know best. ROUND BALLS. lol. Bahaha. Lmao.

Hey iamchumpman, looks like its going to be a long year for you. Your not making any friends talking crap about the Big Orange here and we know you don't know squat about football because your a Tarheel so just stick to what you know best. ROUND BALLS. lol. Bahaha. Lmao.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!.. :roflol:  :thumb: GREAT COMEBACK JR!!!!!!

I'm new to the area and looking foward to watching some good high school football in the Tri Cities. Any advice on some good games this year to watch would be awesome. I was also wondering about the jamboree and where that would be? Thanks!.

It's way early to know what will be the best games to watch this year.There are several great places to catch a game.You need to watch a Dobyns Bennett { 6A }game in KIngsport.Tennessee High {5A}game in Bristol and a Science Hill {6A} game in Johnson city. Elizabethton and South have good 4A teams this year and Greeneville has won a couple of 4A titles in the past few years and has a nice setup in my old home town.When any of these teams are playing each other it should make for some really good games { maybe }.Science Hill and Dobyns Bennett play some good teams outside the area every year,so just check the schedules

Edited by BatmanDB