Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

I'm new to the area and looking foward to watching some good high school football in the Tri Cities. Any advice on some good games this year to watch would be awesome. I was also wondering about the jamboree and where that would be? Thanks!.

Welcome!  I see you have several posts on here already and a classy avatar, so I'm guessing you're from Tennessee or have lived here at some point?

The jamboree is set for this Thursday @ 6:30 at Science Hill.  The four quarters are:

1st DB vs Science Hill

2nd Science Hill vs Sullivan Central

3rd TN High vs Volunteer

4th Daniel Boone vs. David Crockett

Edited by THSVikings2004

It's way early to know what will be the best games to watch this year.There are several great places to catch a game.You need to watch a Dobyns Bennett { 6A }game in KIngsport.Tennessee High {5A}game in Bristol and a Science Hill {6A} game in Johnson city. Elizabethton and South have good 4A teams this year and Greeneville has won a couple of 4A titles in the past few years and has a nice setup in my old home town.When any of these teams are playing each other it should make for some really good games { maybe }.Science Hill and Dobyns Bennett play some good teams outside the area every year,so just check the schedules

That is awesome. Thanks for all the info sir!

Welcome! I see you have several posts on here already and a classy avatar, so I'm guessing you're from Tennessee or have lived here at some point?

The jamboree is set for this Thursday @ 6:30 at Science Hill. The four quarters are:

1st DB vs Science Hill

2nd Science Hill vs Sullivan Central

3rd TN High vs Volunteer

4th Daniel Boone vs. David Crockett

Thanks for the Welcome. I am from South Pittsburg, TN. It is a small town about 30 minutes away from Chattanooga. I'm glad you like my avatar. I definitely bleed orange and will be happy to only be a little over a hour away from Knoxville instead of 2 for these next 3 years. I appreciate the information on the jamboree. I will be there for sure. It will be nice to see some bigger schools play when I'm not back at home watching SP. Looking forward to the 1st quarter and the other 3 as well. I'm ready for some football!

Scrimmage was ran like a game except no kick or punt returns. Ball spotted on 20 for kick offs after fielded and punts spotted where it was caught. Greene Devils looked good tonight hopefully it carries over to MoWEST game and season. DB has some work to do but they have a good staff and will be ready.

DB quiet? Hmmmm

Only because I didn't go. We put half our starting backfield on Tennessees roster so we all new we would be down. Greenville looks to be loaded. Good luck to you guys. I guess we will have to settle for another conference title and an early playoff loss. Lol. But if your going to get us you better get us this year because we've got some weapons coming for the next few years. ROLL TRIBE.

You guys miss a couple of players that are hurt. The def lineman and LB will help your defense for sure and the FB will help the offense. Pass defense for you was a little suspect but like you said two of those guys are at UT. You did run the ball well at times but have some work to do on passing. DB is a class program and is a measuring stick in East Tn and will continue to be. Good luck to your team and I hope your kids stay healthy.