Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

Maryville has a "system". A very simple system. They start them young and have good coaches at that level. The community is behind them 100%. Of cource thats not the whole system but thats where it starts. Nothing they do is complicated. Quarles and his staff are just icing on the cake of the "system".

you are a very good student grasshopper

7-4 prediction this season, including a first round playoff loss.  Anyone?

Ok, I'll bite, losses will be:

1.  8/30  East Ham 24, D-B 16

2.  9/13  Sevier Co 33, D-B 20

3.  10/11 Tenn High 23, D-B 22

4.  11/1 Science Hill 17, D-B 15

But take heart D-B fans, you still have Crockett, Boone, Central, etc. on the schedule, those games will be easily won by an average of 45 to 6

1. 8/30 East Ham 24, D-B 16

2. 9/13 Sevier Co 33, D-B 20

3. 10/11 Tenn High 23, D-B 22

4. 11/1 Science Hill 17, D-B 15

But take heart D-B fans, you still have Crockett, Boone, Central, etc. on the schedule, those games will be easily won by an average of 45 to 6

south moved down this year so what's going to be said when you guys get beat by them? ROLL TRIBE

1.  8/30  East Ham 24, D-B 16

2.  9/13  Sevier Co 33, D-B 20

3.  10/11 Tenn High 23, D-B 22

4.  11/1 Science Hill 17, D-B 15

But take heart D-B fans, you still have Crockett, Boone, Central, etc. on the schedule, those games will be easily won by an average of 45 to 6

Now is a good time for all you guys to get your licks in. You know.....before the real football starts. But who in their right mind would actually pick Tenn High & Science Hill to beat DB. Thats just crazy.

Now is a good time for all you guys to get your licks in. You know.....before the real football starts. But who in their right mind would actually pick Tenn High & Science Hill to beat DB. Thats just crazy.

Guys, my prediction is that TN High will be awesome this year.   They went deep into the 5A playoffs last year (yeah I know, that was last year), but still they have a lot of guys back.   All schools suffer graduation losses each year, but D-B and Science Hill both have taken a heavy hit compared to TH for 2013.    And yes I know that they have a new coach, but I still think they will be the team to beat.   Of course reality is the ultimate arbiter, so time will tell.