Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

I hope it is we are that good and DB is not down. I don't know. I do know that GHS's offense is multi-dimensional and will be tough for any defense to hold them down for 4 quarters. If our D can get off the field like it did last night then this season is going to be very fun to watch.

Cold 91. I do see the Vols coming back in two or three years.That's going to be a very hard road in the SEC, loaded with seven straight championship teams and counting.I think the Tribe will be more smash mouth this year ,now watch them throw 40 times a game after I said that.Won't be long before the fun get's started

after watching DB get smacked around by greeneville yesterday, and DB"s qb consistantly overthrow receivers by 5-10 yards i'd say yalls passing game needs s ome work. Definately wasnt the typical DB team we're used to getting hammered by every  year in a scrimmage, so it was fun to watch our 1's have their way with DB. that said, good luck to the tribe this year, it appears yall are gona need it.

after watching DB get smacked around by greeneville yesterday, and DB"s qb consistantly overthrow receivers by 5-10 yards i'd say yalls passing game needs s ome work. Definately wasnt the typical DB team we're used to getting hammered by every  year in a scrimmage, so it was fun to watch our 1's have their way with DB. that said, good luck to the tribe this year, it appears yall are gona need it.

I know some of the young men and their parents and hope more then anything that they can have a good football season at Dobyns-Bennett.The schedule has some possible beast to contend with and I hope this team can mature as the season rolls along.

I don't remember the year but one of the best teams DB has ever had started out the year with a 2 & 3 record. Even lost to Greenville that year. Had a player by the name of McMillen at running back. DB will start slow this year and finish strong.

I agree they may start off slow but they will get it rolling at the end.

The Tribe showed some improvement tonight in the Jamboree. Holt proved he can pass and ran the ball well. 7-7 against science hill. Stacey almost had a stroke when Clark sent the offense out to go for two. Lol. Stacey complained we couldn't go for two so to shut him up we just kicked it. Lol poor little Stacey. Acting like Spurrior on Spurrior field. ROll TRIBE

Edited by dbFAN91
  • Upvote 1

I know this is a DB thread, but I opened the paper up this morning and saw Crockett had beaten Boone.  What's the deal with that?  Now I know Jamborees are Jamborees and you can't get anything out of them, but were Crockett and Boone really even, or was there something the paper didn't mention?  Like Boone not playing starters or something?

I know this is a DB thread, but I opened the paper up this morning and saw Crockett had beaten Boone.  What's the deal with that?  Now I know Jamborees are Jamborees and you can't get anything out of them, but were Crockett and Boone really even, or was there something the paper didn't mention?  Like Boone not playing starters or something?