Dobyns-Bennett football 2013

dbFAN91

Ok, I'll bite, losses will be:

1.  8/30  East Ham 24, D-B 16

2.  9/13  Sevier Co 33, D-B 20

3.  10/11 Tenn High 23, D-B 22

4.  11/1 Science Hill 17, D-B 15

But take heart D-B fans, you still have Crockett, Boone, Central, etc. on the schedule, those games will be easily won by an average of 45 to 6

You're a funny lil man! :roflol: How bout you're team?How do they finish?And THS and SHILL are at home,Ill take them Indians.KF,EH,SC,OT will be a test.But i see us going 2-2 at worse.ROLL TRIDE ROLL

You're a funny lil man! :roflol: How bout you're team?How do they finish?And THS and SHILL are at home,Ill take them Indians.KF,EH,SC,OT will be a test.But i see us going 2-2 at worse.ROLL TRIDE ROLL

Blazers will be 4-6 this year:

Loss (0-1) 8/23   Elizabethton

Win (1-1)  8/30   Cherokee

Win (2-1)  9/6   Central

Win (3-1)  9/20   Volunteer

Loss (3-2) 9/27   South

Loss (3-3) 10/4   D-B

Loss (3-4) 10/11   Greeneville

Loss (3-5) 10/18   Tenn High

Loss (3-6) 10/25   Science Hill

Win  (4-6) 11/1   Crockett

Blazers will be 4-6 this year:

Loss (0-1) 8/23   Elizabethton

Win (1-1)  8/30   Cherokee

Win (2-1)  9/6   Central

Win (3-1)  9/20   Volunteer

Loss (3-2) 9/27   South

Loss (3-3) 10/4   D-B

Loss (3-4) 10/11   Greeneville

Loss (3-5) 10/18   Tenn High

Loss (3-6) 10/25   Science Hill

Win  (4-6) 11/1   Crockett

Ill take Cherokee by 10!!..

Pudding, who are the 4 losses?

Since you asked:

I predicted 7-4.  This includes the first round playoff loss. So effectively this is a 7-3 regular season.  Losses to East Ham, Sevier Co (bad), and the Toppers from Science Hill in the regular season.  Closer that comfortable games with Farragut and Oooootewah.  I think they own Tennessee High in the Viking minds and take down the Vikings again this year.   

Since you asked:

I predicted 7-4.  This includes the first round playoff loss. So effectively this is a 7-3 regular season.  Losses to East Ham, Sevier Co (bad), and the Toppers from Science Hill in the regular season.  Closer that comfortable games with Farragut and Oooootewah.  I think they own Tennessee High in the Viking minds and take down the Vikings again this year.   

Duh, my bad, I see what you mean now, only 3 losses in the regular season (not 4), sorry bout thatttttttttttttt.       Ok I will concur with your predictions, except I'll take a Tn High win and a S-Hill loss.     Even in a bad year DB will be good in the tri-cities, but tri-cities football for all teams is way down from last year.    Thats just the cycle of things......       Im tired of talking, ready for some football to start, how bout the rest of you'uns??

Since you asked:

I predict your wrong on all points.

Duh, my bad, I see what you mean now, only 3 losses in the regular season (not 4), sorry bout thatttttttttttttt.       Ok I will concur with your predictions, except I'll take a Tn High win and a S-Hill loss.     Even in a bad year DB will be good in the tri-cities, but tri-cities football for all teams is way down from last year.    Thats just the cycle of things......       Im tired of talking, ready for some football to start, how bout the rest of you'uns??

To much Pudding has clouded your thinking.

I know your kind of new to DB football so I'm going to cut you a break hear tar heal. If your going to talk back and forth with batman on here I think I speak for 95% of the people on hear that think you guys need to exchange numbers or something. Lets don't get so philosophical on hear. It's just football. Not the inner workings of the human brain and the reactions to sociological high school problems. Lets play some dam$ football. ROLL TRIBE!!! Can a brother get an Amen. Mr Waco please help this chump out.

CHUMP!!!.. :thumb: !!. :roflol:

I know your kind of new to DB football so I'm going to cut you a break hear tar heal. If your going to talk back and forth with batman on here I think I speak for 95% of the people on hear that think you guys need to exchange numbers or something. Lets don't get so philosophical on hear. It's just football. Not the inner workings of the human brain and the reactions to sociological high school problems. Lets play some dam$ football. ROLL TRIBE!!! Can a brother get an Amen. Mr Waco please help this chump out.

I'd take being a TARHEEL over being a sorry volunteer anyday.Why dont you have to pay for a prostitute in tennERsee??..Cause there all VOLUNTEERS!!! :roflol:  :roflolk: ,hahahahahaha