Home Field Advantage

powerp

You here it all the time about how playing at home gives teams the upper hand in games. The question here is which teams in 1A and 2A have the best home field advantage. For starters, there is no greater advantage in my opinion than Trousdale County has on the Creekbank. Maybe it's a mind thing. Their fans always seem to be into it.

Edited by powerp

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man i hate to say it but Dresden's home field advantage is undeniable..at least it was last year

Only been to Dresden a couple of times and couldn't concentrate on the field for the smell. IN my opinion though, Huntingdon has a pretty big home field advantage. Paul Ward is a tough place for most teams to play!!!

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

going to dresden last year the only thing i could compare their fans to are SEC fans, loud rowdy and drunk..eer drunk actin! either way they come ready

the last few years Dresden has had reasons to support and cheer. Those of us loud drunk "acting" fans still have issues with people who use the game social hours to catch up on the latest desperate housewives. We are learning but hoserdon is still probably the best home field advantage in our district. Edited by ysoangry