East Hamilton @ Signal Mountain Week 0

Northeast Hamilton All-Stars vs. Southeast Hamilton All-Stars

Nothingbetter.jpg

Come early and enjoy the fine food in our new concession stand. And be sure to check out our new facilities. No more PortaPotties. The county made us install a heavy duty grinder pump just for you East Hamilton hosers.

Edited by MountainTroll

Northeast Hamilton All-Stars vs. Southeast Hamilton All-Stars

Nothingbetter.jpg

Come early and enjoy the fine food in our new concession stand. And be sure to check out our new facilities. No more PortaPotties. The county made us install a heavy duty grinder pump just for you East Hamilton hosers.

CoachT started a thread on this game on the 5/6A board. Might get more interest there since there doesn't seem to be many SM people left on these boards.

And neither one have much action. I guess the haters have gone on to hate other teams now. But when we start out winning they will all be back, just like flies to terds.

Naw still here! East Ham still has some questions at certain spots, the trip to Murvil on Aug 6th will tell me a lot. Gun to my head right now I will take the Canes, but it will not be anything like last year..... Price way to smart for that. Signal has got a big chip on there shoulder from last year as they should we had it last year after the beatings price gave us first 3 years. Don't think you can load the box and try and stop the run. And here is why.... Jackson an't there and we do not have a back anywhere like him, next Moore can flat out throw it, getting lot of looks from some schools starting his 3rd year as a starter that means a lot. the Canes have a good TE Lenior, and 3 very good wide outs with Herndon one of them. At the Murvil 7 on 7 there was no one there that came close to stoping him, caught ball at will and that included Oak Ridge who everyone thinks is the only team that can stop Beech, and yes Moore was not there had a Freshman throwing to him. As for the big guys up front on both sides of the ball Canes are bigger then last year, could cause you some trouble, don't matter about your 265 pound FB he would be the smallest guy easy on the line. But I will get back to you after the Murvil scrimmage should know a lot more then.....

Naw still here! East Ham still has some questions at certain spots, the trip to Murvil on Aug 6th will tell me a lot. Gun to my head right now I will take the Canes, but it will not be anything like last year..... Price way to smart for that. Signal has got a big chip on there shoulder from last year as they should we had it last year after the beatings price gave us first 3 years. Don't think you can load the box and try and stop the run. And here is why.... Jackson an't there and we do not have a back anywhere like him, next Moore can flat out throw it, getting lot of looks from some schools starting his 3rd year as a starter that means a lot. the Canes have a good TE Lenior, and 3 very good wide outs with Herndon one of them. At the Murvil 7 on 7 there was no one there that came close to stoping him, caught ball at will and that included Oak Ridge who everyone thinks is the only team that can stop Beech, and yes Moore was not there had a Freshman throwing to him. As for the big guys up front on both sides of the ball Canes are bigger then last year, could cause you some trouble, don't matter about your 265 pound FB he would be the smallest guy easy on the line. But I will get back to you after the Murvil scrimmage should know a lot more then.....

Not many fans sure about the Murivil dominance because of youth....

My sources tell me that the herd of cattle on the front line of the Mountain is " Cane Size"......and got a couple of former Hurricane Hill toppers......